Jump to content
Zor

Just bought a script

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, nvrsince said:

If you've bought it from someone whos vouched i highly doubt it, if not you should probably ask someone like apaecc to take a look at the code when they have the time.

i can look through it myself im just figuring out how to open and see the actual code i dont see any

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you're (rightfully) concerned about this stuff, i'd suggest:

  • Asking for the source code, perhaps in the form of an online repo (github/gitlab/bitbucket/...)
  • Perhaps build your own jars from said source code if you're confident you know how 
  • Decompiling the built jars that are sent to you before running them 
    • There are plenty of free decompilers available online, or alternatively you can install IDE plugins if that is your thing.
  • Running the code by a scripter on here to double check

GL!

Apa

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Apaec said:

If you're (rightfully) concerned about this stuff, i'd suggest:

  • Asking for the source code, perhaps in the form of an online repo (github/gitlab/bitbucket/...)
  • Perhaps build your own jars from said source code if you're confident you know how 
  • Decompiling the built jars that are sent to you before running them 
    • There are plenty of free decompilers available online, or alternatively you can install IDE plugins if that is your thing.
  • Running the code by a scripter on here to double check

GL!

Apa

Thanks so much for the advice I will decompile and look through myself

 

2 hours ago, Signatures said:

Why buy a script from somebody you dont trust in the first place? :???:

Cheap yes, I do trust him but I would still like to be safe, and I’m just interested In what the code looks like

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Zor said:

Thanks so much for the advice I will decompile and look through myself

 

Cheap yes, I do trust him but I would still like to be safe, and I’m just interested In what the code looks like

http://www.javadecompilers.com/

upload the jar, and select procyon decompiler

 

code might be obfuscated tho

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
6 hours ago, Zor said:

i can look through it myself im just figuring out how to open and see the actual code i dont see any

 

 

6 hours ago, Zor said:

how would i go about doing that?

I would ask someone else to help if you didn't know how to decompile it, i doubt you can check for malicious content.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...