How bad is this

Rxd

12 minutes ago, RDM said:

I love it. She's my mistress. I had a 1995 Toyota Camry loaded (great car), 2006 mustang (miss it too in the summers, great cruiser), 2015 Jeep Cherokee, and now a 2016 Wrangler. 

Wranglers can get expensive when you get into the higher trims but worth it.

I have a 2014 wrangler very true on the costs lol. I notice you get snow. I have giant muds on atm do you have winters or just have all seasons? Just wondering, The muds have no problem with 4wd in the snow but 2wd is terrible. My gas milage sits at like 20.6/100kms I believe thats like 14mpg seems very bad but maybe not.

Edited by Evade

20 minutes ago, Evade said:

I have a 2014 wrangler very true on the costs lol. I notice you get snow. I have giant muds on atm do you have winters or just have all seasons? Just wondering, The muds have no problem with 4wd in the snow but 2wd is terrible. My gas milage sits at like 20.6/100kms I believe thats like 14mpg seems very bad but maybe not.

I have Duratracs, which are a snowflake rated mud tire.

lol how the hell do you get 20.6L/100KM? I get about 14.1L/100km city with an AFE cold air intake, muffler and resonator delete, 2" skyjacker leveling kit and 275/65r18 tires. 

Getting 33x12.50r15 tires in a few months

Edited by RDM

9 minutes ago, RDM said:

I have Duratracs, which are a snowflake rated mud tire.

lol how the hell do you get 20.6L/100KM? I get about 14.1L/100km city with an AFE cold air intake, muffler and resonator delete, 2" skyjacker leveling kit and 275/65r18 tires. 

Getting 33x12.50r15 tires in a few months

I didnt think it was normal lol. I have no idea I have no mods on the jeep other than the tires. No check engine lights, Just brought it in to get serviced with no issues found. I dont know exactly what tires they are as it came with them. Ill have to look and maybe take pictures after.

Edit: from the look of the picture your tires are even bigger than mine 

Edited by Evade

5 minutes ago, Evade said:

I didnt think it was normal lol. I have no idea I have no mods on the jeep other than the tires. No check engine lights, Just brought it in to get serviced with no issues found. I dont know exactly what tires they are as it came with them. Ill have to look and maybe take pictures after.

Edit: from the look of the picture your tires are even bigger than mine 

my tires are stock height, just wider than stock. Mine is also a manual.