Another 99 With AutoClicker

jesenican

2 minutes ago, neusfluit said:

yup.

but what you can do is go outside :D!

Not really since the camera rotates and you need to be there to fix it, one slight error and you'll be in the middle of nowhere and continue moving. Last time I used a mouse/keyboard recorder I was 12 and fletching in Seers bank, ended up on white wolf mountain spamming "14" all night and losing my account permanently a day or two later. 

55 minutes ago, LeBron said:

Not really since the camera rotates and you need to be there to fix it, one slight error and you'll be in the middle of nowhere and continue moving. Last time I used a mouse/keyboard recorder I was 12 and fletching in Seers bank, ended up on white wolf mountain spamming "14" all night and losing my account permanently a day or two later. 

Yep lol and then you appear on reddit when people report you lvl 108 autoclicking at NMZ. GG

4 hours ago, jesenican said:

It is possible to autoclick- Cooking, Fletching, Magic, Nmz, Thief, Agility (not full afk, cuz of camera rotation)

Program I use is Mouse and Keyboard recorder, found on piratebay (cracked) but there is many other programs just google...

4 hours ago, PerryThePlatypus said:

How long are your sessions? Since it's not full afk do you randomly rotate the camera yourself?

4 hours ago, neusfluit said:

Tip: bank chest at wintertodt when fully zoomed is big enough to camp with the automatic rotation. very easy to fletch and do herblore. 

hope this helps :)

3 hours ago, LeBron said:

To avoid automatic camera rotation you can use Konduit client, it does not rotate camera at all after hours.

Edited by guywithlsd
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, LeBron said:

Like i said a "tip" the chest at wintertodt is rotation proof. its easy to use no reason to believe me ofcourse..
Let me see if i can make a screenshot in a bit to show where to click when banking.

Here it is if you click on the red spot its gonna be fine to low you interact with the npc that walks around to high you will click over the chest over time.
https://gyazo.com/88dd00cacc619653db43f387c9b53cf1

2 hours ago, Antonio Kala said:

Yep lol and then you appear on reddit when people report you lvl 108 autoclicking at NMZ. GG

Funny thing is those guys never seem to get banned, I added 10+ ppl on my ignorelist when I splashed on the cow just to see if they got banned, not a single ban even though like a minimum of 10 people reported them all and were spamming "LOOOOOL LOOK THIS BOT IS BROKEN AHAHAHA REPORT HIM!!"