Blue's Wine Maker

ThatGamerBlue

9 minutes ago, B3NJ said:

Was going all fine, then entire client froze and had to force it to end via task manager

http://prntscr.com/jehavt

No idea why there isn't a stack trace so I can't track it down sadly.

@Alek any idea why? I don't do any special exception handling in my script, fairly sure osbot used to log the full stacktrace in the logger?

4 minutes ago, ThatGamerBlue said:

No idea why there isn't a stack trace so I can't track it down sadly.

@Alek any idea why? I don't do any special exception handling in my script, fairly sure osbot used to log the full stacktrace in the logger?

It just did it again.
Seems it somehow ended up with 10 wines, and 14 jugs in the inventory, and then it did the same exact thing. Client froze and had to end task through task manager.

3 minutes ago, Alek said:

It's a script issue @ThatGamerBlue. It's only showing partial stack trace because it keeps getting spammed, so it gets truncated. What needs to happen is either you or the botter catches the nullpointer BEFORE it starts lagging out like that.

Hopefully that helps!

I know it's a script issue, but can you make it show more than "nullpointerexception" for the next osbot update? Managed to track down the bug and I'm about to push a fix because it's only a small script but in something like projects aio hunter for example it'll be a lot more tedious

Or maybe it already does print more and the stacktrace is just too long for the logger. I don't know.

On 5/6/2018 at 2:31 PM, ThatGamerBlue said:

I know it's a script issue, but can you make it show more than "nullpointerexception" for the next osbot update? Managed to track down the bug and I'm about to push a fix because it's only a small script but in something like projects aio hunter for example it'll be a lot more tedious

Or maybe it already does print more and the stacktrace is just too long for the logger. I don't know.

the NPE tells you the line that is causing it