Jump to content
ryan1169

moving money

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Never been banned for RWT.

Just have a collector mule which collects from all slaves and then collector mule trades to your personal mule where you sell the GP from.

 

I don't sell gold, I have hand made mains I use the gold to train up. My farms aren't large enough really to be worth selling. I was doing where I had an account to collect money from the slaves, then that account would stake a main, or say in G.E. quitting giving free gold, and transfer it over. Sometimes I would even have the main pretend to be a doubler and transfer it over like that. Hell, sometimes I even scammed myself with black halberds and bandana eyepatches.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ryan1169 said:

I don't sell gold, I have hand made mains I use the gold to train up. My farms aren't large enough really to be worth selling. I was doing where I had an account to collect money from the slaves, then that account would stake a main, or say in G.E. quitting giving free gold, and transfer it over. Sometimes I would even have the main pretend to be a doubler and transfer it over like that. Hell, sometimes I even scammed myself with black halberds and bandana eyepatches.

Jamflex doesn't care about that. 
You can literally just trade it over and they won't care.

Anything under 100m should be fine.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Juggles said:

Jamflex doesn't care about that. 
You can literally just trade it over and they won't care.

Anything under 100m should be fine.

If jagex really wanted they could track you down pretty easily. Look for the acc that is trading all the bots and what account that one traded afterwards.


They mostly won't care though but don't feel 100% safe because I've had a couple banned when I held a lot of chins.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ryan1169 said:

How do you guys move the money from bots to mains?  I managed to get a whole ring of bots and a main banned for RWT, need a new way to get money off of suicide bots.

i just use one of my bots to collect loot -> then drop the loot to Main / mule. sometimes i just collect loot to mule / main. I change mules / mains every 1-3 months + as i mentioned, i sometimes loot with one of bots.

Never trade mule / bot acc on same IP's tho.

Edited by guywithlsd
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just don't directly trade from bot farm to main, my friend got IP banned along with any and every account logged into banned keep in mind this was like a year ago but yeah i'd be careful maybe drop trade it to mule, then mule drops to main (mule on proxy ip never used ur home ip) (main on home ip) another way that may be better but is high risk is party room but i wouldn't do that.

Edited by DeadPk3r
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, D Bolter said:

Maybe if you provide more information, we could point out your mistake. I have also never been banned for rwt. Are all your accounts on the same ip or something? and how much did you trade over?

4 accounts total, bots on same IP, main on separate.  Every 3-5 hours bots give to mule, mule gives to main daily for about a week.  Funny enough all banned for rwt, none banned for botting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ryan1169 said:

4 accounts total, bots on same IP, main on separate.  Every 3-5 hours bots give to mule, mule gives to main daily for about a week.  Funny enough all banned for rwt, none banned for botting.

ngl that's super unlucky/weird if you're getting banned for trading small amounts. Try spreading out/extending the times the bots trade - i know you're doing it every 3-5 hours to minimize risk of getting banned with gp, but since you're getting banned anyway you may wanna do it every 7-10 hours. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...