iPhone or Note8 (forOSRS)

RONTAG

Please Vote  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What the best for me?

iPhone 8 Plus / iPhone X  or  Galaxy Note 8

I'm going in few hours to buy new smartphone,  i saw YouTube, people comments and reviews all saying Note8 wins and better.

Heres what i use on Smartphone, first of all I DO NOT use social media, no instagram, no facebook  no twitter.. etc, i more like  " programming " softwares and to stay connected to my PC (Using Chrome Remote)

also i like few gaming things such as MMO games and OFC RuneScape Mobile coming soon!!, i like to use WhatsApp a lot and watch videos on YouTube also skype.. but not into photos a lot or getting videos, only if i was in some music concert or something, also i use GPS a lot, while driving i use google maps or waze app too for roads..that means phone will be up for 1-2 hours sometimes with screen on and GPS.. what you think guys, what smartphone is the best from this 2 smartphones for the things i use in smartphone?.

Edited by RONTAG

24 minutes ago, RONTAG said:

But what about Screen ON for more the one hour? i use GPS, i heard Android phones gets hot and may break.

I have s7, i have had GPS on more than 30 mins, and worked well, i also played need for speed for more than 30 mins and was well, so i wonder if anything will happen other than getting a bit hot, and i already got the screen on time to 4hrs+ and the phone lasted for around 23hrs, so it has a really good battery, and the note 8 should also do better than this

Edited by progamerz

I switched to being an apple user since last year,  after using android for many years.

The switch for me was worth it because I got an iPad as well and a Macbook pro. So they are all connected with each other.

As for using the phone by itself I only switched because I got bored of Android, i'm not switching back anytime soon.

I would choose an iPhoneX over Note8 because I like the interface of iPhone more, which is opinion based.

In terms of hardware and performance, the Note8 beats the iPhone.

However, because you want to play Runescape and game, then definitely go for the Note8

Edited by Mister Slyther