Construction services

Maldesto

• Administrator

Why do people charge 18+ gp/xp for construction exp with mahogany tables when it's 450-550k an hour. Literally 2x the amount for prayer and a lot less work since butler. People charge less than 10gp for prayer. I got quoted 160m for 63 to 95 prayer 8m exp which if you do bare minimum exp an hour from what guide says it's 400k an hour which is 20 hours. So 160m to do 20 hours of work.

Prayer reaches that 400k xp/hr with ~50 sec afk sessions, construction is very click intensive and not afkable at all. Since it cant be afked, you are better off going for best xp you can get which is about 900k xp/hr with mahogany tables so they actually charge you ~16m/hr for construction :doge: 

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, Token said:

Prayer reaches that 400k xp/hr with ~50 sec afk sessions, construction is very click intensive and not afkable at all. Since it cant be afked, you are better off going for best xp you can get which is about 900k xp/hr with mahogany tables so they actually charge you ~16m/hr for construction :doge: 

I don't think they are 900k/hr i think its like 550k at best.

On 12/14/2017 at 1:27 AM, Maldesto said:

Why do people charge 18+ gp/xp for construction exp with mahogany tables when it's 450-550k an hour. Literally 2x the amount for prayer and a lot less work since butler. People charge less than 10gp for prayer. I got quoted 160m for 63 to 95 prayer 8m exp which if you do bare minimum exp an hour from what guide says it's 400k an hour which is 20 hours. So 160m to do 20 hours of work.

They use sysm price , which im sure is for using oak planks

mahogs should be  roughly 10 gp/xp which what i do for.