Cya OSBot?

Selected

33 minutes ago, Selected said:

In my sale I announced that I would go first with all details to trusted users, I am talking about a 2022 TL main with bloodhound pet. Someone would buy it, if you don´t think so then you have nothing to do in the account market of OSRS.

So what stops you from recovering the account later on?

I mean you are already leaving just because a topic wasn't approved now imagine if you actually could recover a 2022 total level main.

Edited by Antonio Kala

53 minutes ago, Selected said:

In my sale I announced that I would go first with all details to trusted users, I am talking about a 2022 TL main with bloodhound pet. Someone would buy it, if you don´t think so then you have nothing to do in the account market of OSRS.

If you think someone like you and with that attitude can sell a 2022 TL main , then you're dreaming my fren.

Just leave already , why are you still crying?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Selected said:

Do you seriously have to wait more than 3 days to get your account sale approved!? I aint having that, sorry. I planed on becoming a very active and trustworthy user here that would contribute a lot to the community, but this is fucking awful! I´m here to merchant accounts and gold but you need over 3 days to approve a fucking forum post!? That´s just horrible and it slows down business like hell...

If I could ask for refund for my VIP, I would.

So this is my farewell if the sale is not approved after 5 days.

Just over 100 posts, 5 november join date.

Your posts don't seem to contribute anything and surely this thread won't help you at all.

Why don't you pm a moderator instead of making a thread? Making a thread about it will only decrease your chances.

29 minutes ago, Antonio Kala said:

So what stops you from recovering the account later on?

I mean you are already leaving just because a topic wasn't approved now imagine if you actually could recover a 2022 total level main.

So in your opinion if someone leaves a community he/she is a scammer...? That´s a bit retarded but w/e I can´t help how your brain works.

10 minutes ago, Lost Panda said:

If you think someone like you and with that attitude can sell a 2022 TL main , then you're dreaming my fren.

Just leave already , why are you still crying?

"This attitude" came from realizing how retarded this community´s staff are. They charge people for ranks and whatnot, but they can´t deliver a decent service. Being an asslave (like you seem to be) and just accepting lack of service is not what makes a community better. To improve, ppl need to try harder. If this shithole community can´t deliver better than this then it deserve every piece of shit that I throw out.

Hey there. OsBot is truly a nice community to be a part of. You're very new, as am I. So we should try and understand that the way things are done here now are for a reason. They've been going strong for years now and I'm sure it was a lot of trial and error on their part. Once you become trusted here I'm sure it is a much fast process. Nevertheless I am sorry to see you go and I hope to see you back sometime. Enjoy your journey.

hey there! mod muffins ehre xd

as u can see us at osbot are a bit random (sooper random XD) on who we let sell accounts because people like to scam!!! :P

is there a reason u were posting on threads created back in may and mysteriously stopped posting as frequently as soon as you got 100 posts? XDD

let me know friend, random btw!! :PP

-r4nd0m muffinz

• Like 1
  • Boge 3

3 hours ago, Selected said:

I ain't gonna spend x amount of GP for an account that will be recovered after a week.

Goodbye fren

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Selected said:

So in your opinion if someone leaves a community he/she is a scammer...? That´s a bit retarded but w/e I can´t help how your brain works.

"This attitude" came from realizing how retarded this community´s staff are. They charge people for ranks and whatnot, but they can´t deliver a decent service. Being an asslave (like you seem to be) and just accepting lack of service is not what makes a community better. To improve, ppl need to try harder. If this shithole community can´t deliver better than this then it deserve every piece of shit that I throw out.

And with these statements I doubt you could sell a single tutorial account let alone a 2k+ main. Leave already, we don't need 16 year old crybabies around here. Nobody cares about your issues, we all have our own. Bye.