Osrs dying?

Dilly Dilly

Is it just me or is osrs dying? 

I logged in today to pk for the first time in a long time and bounty hunter players seem wayyyy down compared to normal. It used to be hard to see your target due to the amount of pkers. So Then i jumped into the pvp worlds...ge, varrock west, both use to be filled with pkers from low level puree to maxed main dhers. Now both spots are damn near empty? Is the game dying? 

1 minute ago, Team Cape said:

its been dying since a month after it came out

Most people who play it don't have time to play it anymore, jagex themselves have noticed the decline which is why they introduced mobile in hope that more people will play again 

I will probably play legit on an account once mobile is out because I'm never home and never could play like I use to, can't speak for the rest of the players though 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Team Cape said:

its been dying since a month after it came out

Do you think bringing nack rev caves and degradable pvp armour is a good thing? As I've heard a lot of people say 2011ish scape tbh was the best scape. Also with 2011 not bring as old as 2007, maybe it would target a wider range of players? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Narcotics said:

Do you think bringing nack rev caves and degradable pvp armour is a good thing? As I've heard a lot of people say 2011ish scape tbh was the best scape. Also with 2011 not bring as old as 2007, maybe it would target a wider range of players? 

new wildy updates are great , but pvp armour looks like it wont pass coz of alot of wannabe skillers/pvmers dont like pvpers so theyre voting no to it.

• Like 1

Lol everyone is getting older. There’s no real way around it. These main player base was 10-14 years younger which makes them around 19 - 24 now. People have jobs and school. I’m in my masters program and I have no time for this shit. I prefer overwatch to waste my time. 

Edited by Turkoize

1 hour ago, Narcotics said:

literally this^ 2011scape was mmmmmm yummy <3