APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

1 hour ago, Vahag Meliksetyan said:

Why does it auto log off right when I start. I don't have breaks on. 

Sounds like there's a configuration error to me - for whatever reason, the script is unable to run with the settings you have configured in the startup interface.

If you open the console logger (via the OSBot settings dropdown), the script should log the reason for stopping.

Hopefully that helps!

-Apa

14 minutes ago, MillSup said:

Hey APA! Seems like alching isn't working on the Pollnivneach course!

EDIT: seems like the problem was wearing a Tome of Fire instead of having runes or using a fire staff!

The alching is really slow on Mirror, though, even with the response time set to 50ms

Ah, yes the script currently does not support tome of fire or byrophytas staff for alching. Hoping to roll out support for these soon. Sorry about that!

Apa

Hey man I think a cool feature would be to add a pre-hover option to the alching so once it finishes the transverse it can automatically alch and then continue running to the next transverse. Instead of finishing transverse ---> mouse to spell  --> click spell ----> next transverse.  It's something small but in the long run would make the script even better!

Edited by newg123
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, newg123 said:

Hey man I think a cool feature would be to add a pre-hover option to the alching so once it finishes the transverse it can automatically alch and then continue running to the next transverse. Instead of finishing transverse ---> mouse to spell  --> click spell ----> next transverse.  It's something small but in the long run would make the script even better!

Thanks for the suggestion - I like this!

I've added it to my to-do list.

Apa

• Heart 1