APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

1 hour ago, Silver Knight said:

When i start script with choosing to high alch, logger just spams "Attempting to cast spell: High Alch" and nothing happens. I have nature runes and I wrote down Gold bracelet. What am i doing wrong?

image.png.66720a03c84e63dd690f6787ae3c5c44.png

Hmm, what are you using as your source of fire runes? I don't think the script supports tome of fire / bryo staff yet - you might have to switch to a fire staff. Hoping to roll support for these out in the near future.

-Apa

17 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hmm, what are you using as your source of fire runes? I don't think the script supports tome of fire / bryo staff yet - you might have to switch to a fire staff. Hoping to roll support for these out in the near future.

-Apa

using staff of fire. Could it be mirror client related?

image.png.04eeb1281df75ff7fd03efb9056e76d1.pngimage.png.31855e76165897dd751735c238c2d9af.png

5 hours ago, ardy0197 said:

Trial,please!

Sure - trial activated !

Apa

5 hours ago, Silver Knight said:

using staff of fire. Could it be mirror client related?

image.png.04eeb1281df75ff7fd03efb9056e76d1.pngimage.png.31855e76165897dd751735c238c2d9af.png

Hmm, could be mirror related then. Does it work on Stealth Injection?

Apa

3 hours ago, marth1154 said:

Hey could i get a trial?? :)

Sure - trial started :)

Apa

9 hours ago, Silver Knight said:

It doesnt work on stealth injection also. I also tried seers rooftop and it doesnt work there either.

Hmm, weird. I've just tested it and it is alching perfectly for me.

Have you by any chance configured your spellbook weirdly? I noticed that recently Jagex have added the option to filter your spells.

Apa

9 minutes ago, meeterdetsi said:

Using it atm and it doesn't pick up marks on Draynor course. Used to pick up in the past. Logger doesn't say anything. Using MM.

Thanks for letting me know. This is likely down to mirror mode, as I tested it yesterday with Stealth Injection and it picked up marks just fine!

I'd suggest switching over to SI for the time being.

Cheers

-Apa

3 hours ago, Promo said:

Thanks for the trial, i've bought the script. 

Bug report:

- After (osbot) breaking it does not continue high- alching.

edit: Nvm i couldnt reproduce, weird.

Thanks for your custom :) 

As for the issue you've mentioned, thanks for letting me know. I have an idea of why it might be - it will only happen on rare occasion but I believe the script is running while OSBot is on the title screen, which should not happen (I'll have to ask the developers if they can look into getting this sorted)

Hopefully it doesn't cause too much of an inconvenience, but if it does, please let me know.

Apa