APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

11 hours ago, Kalapeno said:

Script is pretty darn good.
Only complaint is that it wont eat my cakes 😛

Odd - it should consume any food with an 'eat' option. If your health gets low enough, it will heal. Are you sure you let it get low enough?

Glad everything else is working as you would expect :)

Apa

3 hours ago, sketchkidyo said:

would love to try a trail before buying :)

Sure, trial started!

Apa

2 hours ago, Markus Staudt said:

Anyone have any idea on why when i try running the Script at all, it automatically logs me out. First time ran fine at Varrock and a bit in Canfas but then logged me out, and keeps just logging me out. I dont know what it could be.

Hey,

Please open the console logger (accessed via the OSBot settings menu) - this is where the script prints useful status messages which might help you narrow down the problem. This sounds like a configuration issue to me (for example, you don't have a high enough agility level for the course, or you don't have any food in your inventory and your health is below the healing threshold, etc...)

Please let me know if this doesn't help fix your issue :)

Apa

6 hours ago, sketchkidyo said:

Woah

My main who's 1935 ish total is now banned and I didnt even use this long

Can I have my money back

Hey,

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully it was only a temporary ban.

Sounds like you got quite unlucky, or perhaps your IP was flagged. Either way, I can give you some pointers to help prevent bans happening to you again in the future. Firstly, i'd suggest keeping a low profile. Keep sessions short, use generous breaks and play legitimately between sessions. Also, diversify what you bot, and regularly check on the bot and perhaps interact with players while it is running.

Also, this thread is worth a read if you haven't seen it already: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/

As for a refund, you're more than welcome to apply for one, however bans do not normally qualify for a sufficient reason as this is irrespective of script and down to the user. The refund subforum is here: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/150-refund-requests/

Best,

Apa

2 minutes ago, Keyster99 said:

Hello apaec, one question, why this script not have the gnome course?

Hey,

This script is a Rooftop agility script and not an AIO agility script. This is what has allowed me to keep the price slightly lower at $5,99 instead of $7,99.

If I were to add non rooftop courses (such as the gnome course for example), this script would become an AIO script and as such I would have to raise the price so as not to undercut the other AIO agility scripts. I would rather keep the price lower for those users wishing just for a rooftop script - if you need the gnome course, i'd suggest a different script :)

Hopefully that helps,

Apa

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2019 at 8:41 PM, Markus Staudt said:

Anyone have any idea on why when i try running the Script at all, it automatically logs me out. First time ran fine at Varrock and a bit in Canfas but then logged me out, and keeps just logging me out. I dont know what it could be.

**Fixed - Was low on food, got food from the bank and it started right back up again

Late response, but I just ran into this also. I ended up taking runes out of the rune pouch and putting fire runes in inventory. I think it's looking for fire runes in inventory and not just the ability to cast the spell.

16 hours ago, Voluspa said:

Late response, but I just ran into this also. I ended up taking runes out of the rune pouch and putting fire runes in inventory. I think it's looking for fire runes in inventory and not just the ability to cast the spell.

That is correct, the script looks for level alongside required runes and/or staves to determine whether or not you can cast a spell. The reason for this is knowing if you can cast a spell requires the magic tab to be open, so every time the bot needs to check this information it would need to open the tab. As the bot checks this many times a second, it was not feasible to use the standard checks.

As a result, some magic methods like rune pouches, bryophitas staff etc are not currently supported. I'd like to add support for these in the future, but for now I think I should perhaps make this information more clear on the thread.

Thanks for the reminder :)

Apa