APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

1 hour ago, curryman said:

i already posted in the "main thread"? but i thought id post here to but i'd like to try this script, thank you

Sure, apologies if the instructions were unclear. I'll see if I can make them a bit more concise.

Just started a 24h trial on your account, enjoy!

(Will copy this same reply to both of your posts)

-Apa

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dolnyAFC said:

One of the most "human" scripts I've ever seen. I'm doing two ~30min sessions with ~10min breaks between once or twice per day. Playing by myself between botting to reduce ban chance.

Already got 56-68 agility on my HCIM.

Very good script for only 5$, I recommend!

Glad to hear you are liking it :) Those timings seem sensible, it's good to keep a low profile.

Good luck on future gains!

Apa

Hey @Apaec,

Could you possibly add another anti-ban feature like pausing for a duration between 1-4.5 minutes every x minutes before auto logout? I would like to bot agility on my main like 2hrs a day and these little breaks here and there could prevent players from reporting myself and everyone else ig.

Edited by GCee

2 hours ago, GCee said:

Hey @Apaec,

Could you possibly add another anti-ban feature like pausing for a duration between 1-4.5 minutes every x minutes before auto logout? I would like to bot agility on my main like 2hrs a day and these little breaks here and there could prevent players from reporting myself and everyone else ig.

Hey,

I'm not sure I fully understand what you mean - you want the script to stop running at random times?

If so, i'm not really sure how or why this would help prevent bans; if anything, surely this would just look less authentic to other players and would waste valuable botting time?

Apa

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

I'm not sure I fully understand what you mean - you want the script to stop running at random times?

If so, i'm not really sure how or why this would help prevent bans; if anything, surely this would just look less authentic to other players and would waste valuable botting time?

Apa

idk was curious on your thoughts. I know I'm not the only one who afk's once every 30 minutes to make a sandwhich or something.

5 hours ago, GCee said:

idk was curious on your thoughts. I know I'm not the only one who afk's once every 30 minutes to make a sandwhich or something.

Hmm, I always thought players would log out over going AFK (which is what the OSBot break system is designed to simulate). Either way, logging out or going AFK probably have no difference on ban rates. I think it's much more down to how you use the script, (timing and frequency etc)

I'd recommend giving this thread a quick read if you haven't already!

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/

-Apa

1 hour ago, justin111111 said:

trial?

Sure - trial started :)

Apa