Did we break something in the recent update?

TTScripts

Hi, i'm coding my script and it's not finding objects. Refer to picture below. Maybe bad code? Idk but using this line to check if an object nearby has always worked in the past.

I added some debugging because I wanted to make sure but in the top left you'll see 9348 is being called a null even though you can see (through Entity hover debug) there is a 9348 object right there (Bird snare with Tropical wagtail in it)

What's going on?

VWfMlfYsTaOo9vCygNwDSQ.png

37 minutes ago, Project said:

Would try to help if I could understand the logic. :( 

Same. 

Edit: figured it out. I think i was having similar issues yesterday. Most Players with spaces in their name were ==null for some reason even if they existed. Maybe it has something to do with spaces NPCs Objects and Players

Edited by Juggles

On 9/14/2017 at 9:17 PM, Juggles said:

Same. 

Edit: figured it out. I think i was having similar issues yesterday. Most Players with spaces in their name were ==null for some reason even if they existed. Maybe it has something to do with spaces NPCs Objects and Players

So how do we correct the issue? Does OSBot's API recognize underscores in place of spaces?