AIO Farming - Beta Thread

Eagle Scripts

5 hours ago, McBeerson said:

Hey I can have 2 accounts run this for you to test. I sit on my laptop studying all day for grad classes so I can catch it if it bugs. Congrats on making a functioning farming script man

Sounds good and thankyou :)

You've been granted access to the beta, please report bugs accordingly and only on this thread

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Marinernation said:

Account was clean for months, I had it on the back burner as a back up account for anything I may need. But like I said, I must’ve left the bot on for 24+ hours. I had it on my second laptop and totally forgot I was even botting on it. 

Still though. This is a relatively new script with only a few testers.

I'm impressed that Jagex was able to catch you that quick.

I've seen private scripts run for days w/o bans. 

3 hours ago, Noidlox said:

Still though. This is a relatively new script with only a few testers.

I'm impressed that Jagex was able to catch you that quick.

I've seen private scripts run for days w/o bans. 

Bans can be cause by a lot of things. Please take that into private chat as this thread needs to stay organised :)

2 hours ago, Chikan said:

I could get a couple accounts together and test the script for you if you needed anyone else :doge:

Once there's a free spot I'll grant you

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2017 at 11:12 PM, Vap0r said:

OSBot Version: 2.4.145
Mirror Mode?: No
Description Of Bug: Saved profiles do not load until after saving a profile
Console Error: None
Screenshot (upload in imgur):Bfk2nk5.gif
Custom breaking enabled?: No

This is not a bug but common sense :) Loading a profile means loading a previously saved profile, meaning there is a local file created for that profile. Without a profile file the script is not able to load in any details :)

Thankyou for reporting though :)

Edit: I understand what you meant just as of now. That's what the load profiles button is for ;)

Edited by Eagle Scripts

@MyOSB@JayBotsOS@xLoCo@aftabdear@ThatGamerBlue@Marinernation@kristapsss@Alicexx@McBeerson@Vap0r

V0.05 Has Been Pushed - Temporary fix for missing WebWalking Links. You should now be able to properly use all areas, whenever the WebWalker will get stuck my custom pathing will take over. 

Please properly test this version and keep me updated on whether the changes have a positive effect. Please also make me aware of any other bugs as I'm planning to get the script out of Beta when this version seems to be stable.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, JayBotsOS said:

Nice work @Eagle Scripts, unfortunately I booted up a script the other day, and my account was terminated.

So please give the opportunity to someone else to experience your great work.

Thank you for letting me test your script, and all the best.

Thankyou for letting me know and no problem :)

37 minutes ago, 1anter said:

@Eagle Scripts can i take his spot? interested in trying it 

You've been granted access to the beta, please report bugs accordingly and only on this thread

On 24/11/2017 at 12:33 PM, Eagle Scripts said:

@MyOSB@JayBotsOS@xLoCo@aftabdear@ThatGamerBlue@Marinernation@kristapsss@Alicexx@McBeerson@Vap0r

V0.05 Has Been Pushed - Temporary fix for missing WebWalking Links. You should now be able to properly use all areas, whenever the WebWalker will get stuck my custom pathing will take over. 

Please properly test this version and keep me updated on whether the changes have a positive effect. Please also make me aware of any other bugs as I'm planning to get the script out of Beta when this version seems to be stable.

I've been running it, I've got a list of stuff, GUI def needs to be easier to use. But I'll do it in depth when I'm not baked ;)

I have been banned on 4 accounts though haha.

Edited by Alicexx

Been running the past few days and resource usage has been a lot more stable, Working quiet nicely, no bans on either of my accounts as well.

Only issue I have seen is if an item it is trying to withdraw is already in your inventory (in my case plant cure, 1 in inv 30 in bank) it causes CPU to spike to 99% and the client needs to be task killed 

Edited by Vap0r

6 minutes ago, Vap0r said:

Been running the past few days and resource usage has been a lot more stable, Working quiet nicely, no bans on either of my accounts as well.

Only issue I have seen is if an item it is trying to withdraw is already in your inventory (in my case plant cure, 1 in inv 30 in bank) it causes CPU to spike to 99% and the client needs to be task killed 

Could you try and get me a logger regarding this issue? :)