AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

I don't have discord and the above things aren't that important to me.

However there seems to be some issues with the script. Just as I finished my run, it tagged how long the allotment needed to grown and then it just stood there. No moving, no logging out, no herb run. Any explanation for that?

Another issue; whenever I put in a saved profile and start the script, it just says 'loading cache' and won't budge anymore. Anything you know about that?

7 hours ago, kaesyr said:

Hi, could i get a trial for this

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

15 hours ago, banipo said:

I don't have discord and the above things aren't that important to me.

However there seems to be some issues with the script. Just as I finished my run, it tagged how long the allotment needed to grown and then it just stood there. No moving, no logging out, no herb run. Any explanation for that?

Another issue; whenever I put in a saved profile and start the script, it just says 'loading cache' and won't budge anymore. Anything you know about that?

Did you disable the default-selected option to use Custom Breaking? If you did, you haven't authorized the script to use my Custom Breaking and it will, thus, not be able to logout by itself

7 hours ago, thonatos said:

for some reason even though i have watering cans in bank and in inventory it says travesing to falador pump after it has finished its run, and it runs from catherby through the mountain instead of teleporting to falador when i have the tablets in the inventory

Yeah currently the watering can refilling does not support teleporting. I'm planning to look into this once I have some more spare time.

6 hours ago, thonatos said:

sorry for double post, but umm for the kourend herb patch for allotements and herbs and flower instead of could you add skills necklace teleport to (Woodcutting guild) its much closer with less requirments, because tithe farm is 100% fAvour needed and WC guild teleport is a far walk thanks

Do you have an account I could use to develop?

4 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Yeah currently the watering can refilling does not support teleporting. I'm planning to look into this once I have some more spare time.

Do you have an account I could use to develop?

yes i do! its fairly low reqs, just membership and skills neck tele.! Id gladly lend it to you if you need

12 hours ago, MackTrey said:

Hey there, very curious but have not used osbot before. Can I get a trial to see how it works? and how well does it work from about 15 farming? should I level a bit more before using?

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

The script can be used with 1 farming.

3 hours ago, dca2373 said:

can you fix the yew trees... its not utilizing cactus spine.. losing yews

Please elaborate, I have no idea what you're referring to.

my aiofarmer ran a few runs(only can tel by seeds used) then logged in and stood st bank, timer out numerous times and logged itself back in as soon as it logged for hours.... this is how you get banned. what are your auggestions…?

and elaborating on the cactus spine post... it takes 10 cactus spine to pay for tree protection... the script is taking them out of the bank and not utilizing them for protection.

1 hour ago, dca2373 said:

my aiofarmer ran a few runs(only can tel by seeds used) then logged in and stood st bank, timer out numerous times and logged itself back in as soon as it logged for hours.... this is how you get banned. what are your auggestions…?

and elaborating on the cactus spine post... it takes 10 cactus spine to pay for tree protection... the script is taking them out of the bank and not utilizing them for protection.

Please message me regarding this on my Discord.