AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

1 hour ago, zoradz said:

Is there a way to allow the script to do a bunch of patches in one go? I've attempted to make multiple profiles, but It doesn't seem to load them all.
Then when you fill one profile with a bunch of patches you get the inv full error.
Also, no varrock option on the POH teleports.

The script only supports one profile at the time and the only way to avoid the full inventory as of now, is by using less patches!

1 hour ago, caesar78 said:

Does script support teleports using explorers ring, ardy cape, home portal teleport for hossidius patches?

By heart, I believe that the explorer's ring and ardougne cape are not supported. That being said, if you have an account I could use to look into these, I could probably add them in there.

possible to make the "traversing to falador water pump" to check for falador tab in inv/bank or simply check for more watering cans thats filled inside bank?

I bought plenty of watering cans to avoid traversing and filled them up; my inv also had falador tab but-

bot decided to travel to falador from catherby and my char had to go through white wolf mountain and almost died by wolves lol