AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

38 minutes ago, mcpimpen said:

Dosnt have to do something for 100+ hrs mate just do like a randomised amount of alchs or fletches or anything in between waiting? Its a frustrating script to use as you have a lot of downtime where you arnt doing anything with your account / progress to any other skills :)

That is the whole point of the script though, you're having bare minimum chance of ban.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Geralt of Rivia said:

That is the whole point of the script though, you're having bare minimum chance of ban.

I wouldnt say this script has bare minimum chance of a ban... Iv been watching it for last 12hrs and its break intervals are strange if its got even like 5 minutes to wait it logs out and logs back in and will repeat the process I had 3 times it logged out in 20mins and back in exactly at time to harvest herb etc. but hey what would I know im a newbie and you sir are Geralt.

11 hours ago, mcpimpen said:

my script keeps going Status : Deposting unwated items... it deposits CURE then says status: Withdraw plant cure 1x.... it just gets stuck in a loop like this :(

Are you using resizable or fixed mode?

11 hours ago, mcpimpen said:

Is there a setting im missing for the script to be able to restock at GE? 

This script currently does not support GE restocking!

7 hours ago, kingbunz said:

any chance youd mind providing a trial?

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

9 hours ago, mcpimpen said:

Hey just wondering why the bot always goes "transversing to falador water pump" and walks there? I have teletabs / ports etc plus have 100+ full water cans in bank?

Yeah so currently the watering can refilling only supports walking to falador. I finally have some free time and am planning to look into this and enhance this feature somewhere in the next couple of days,

4 hours ago, mcpimpen said:

I wouldnt say this script has bare minimum chance of a ban... Iv been watching it for last 12hrs and its break intervals are strange if its got even like 5 minutes to wait it logs out and logs back in and will repeat the process I had 3 times it logged out in 20mins and back in exactly at time to harvest herb etc. but hey what would I know im a newbie and you sir are Geralt.

That will be down to the settings you have chosen mate, as well at the fally pump issue will cause from teleporting etc as only support working i believe 

6 hours ago, kingbunz said:

sorry but can you provide a little more detail on how to fully build out a profile... I very much appreciate the trial, but the interface and constant overriding leaves me a little confused? frustrated lol

Select a location, add patches to it and a traversing method, then add the location

8 hours ago, kingbunz said:

perfect, thanks. will buy as soon as that water pump bit is sorted. cheers

I'm planning to look into that somewhere the next couple of days during this week.

3 hours ago, mcpimpen said:

Scripts now stuck on Loading Cache?

Are you using fixed mode? Please provide me with a screenshot.