AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

V1.17 Has been pushed.
- SpiritTreeTraversing should now not initially teleport to the Grand Exchange when it is already there, before utilizing the spirit tree
- SpiritTreeTraversing will now use a close spirit tree instead of using a teleport item when available, e.g. tree gnome stronghold fruit tree patch
- The script deposits all unwanted items instead of depositing the entire inventory as of now

2 hours ago, nlMichael said:

Could I get a trial to this? Also what would be the best settings xp wise?

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

As for the best settings xp-wise; I would honestly not be able to tell you myself and would like to advise you to go into my Discord and ask some people over there.

11 hours ago, dreamsauce said:

Hey, how does the bot move to the different locations, does it detect automatically the best ways in my inventory/bank? (Ardougne teleport with the ardougne cape, lletya with crystal seed, etc..)

Can i please have a trial?

You'll have to choose your preferred traversing method for each farming location. I've granted you the trial so you can see it for yourself!

I don't have an alt with Gricolar's, only my main.

A bit more concerning is that it doesn't seem to recognise the bank at farm guild (and it tried to run a crazy distance to find a bank). Also could you tell me how to set up the bot at the farm guild so that it actually walks from easy to intermdiate section, rather than uses a teleport again?

4 hours ago, caesar78 said:

Does this support giant seaweed patch? 

It currently does not!

4 hours ago, banipo said:

I don't have an alt with Gricolar's, only my main.

A bit more concerning is that it doesn't seem to recognise the bank at farm guild (and it tried to run a crazy distance to find a bank). Also could you tell me how to set up the bot at the farm guild so that it actually walks from easy to intermdiate section, rather than uses a teleport again?

Unfortunately, that'll mean that I currently won't add support for the Gricolar's can.

Please visit the Discord and notify me of the farming guild issues. I'll have to write some code for the script not to use it's traversing method when it is already in the guild & add the bank.