I love osbot

Aroyo

Well what can i say, Karma wasnt friendly with me since very beggining on Osbot. I got quitscamed for 150M. This was painfull, oh believe me... I got hacked when i downloaded that crappy autoclicker, where smart people could say this was my dumb job and i do have pay for it. Yes i do accept that. I do work my ass up for that.

Wolf`s dispute made me realize how unprofessional some people is and provides a conclusion where with all my honor and respect put him self in the bad guys possition by putting blame on me, where clearly with my own eyes i can read - mate i will refund you. No arguing, no other sneaky bullshit. Just a professional act, i do refund unhappy customer.

But look at this, guys who are sneaky and jelous, who wants to get quick money with 0 sweat to put on are doing things which cause problems for people like me who want to get back on their feet.

I do work hard now, i dont blame no one, i dont ask help from no one, i do refund if something went wrong. Please understand this, dear members of OSbot, I came here for business, ill do my business, but please understand before you judge ANYONE on this site, make sure they are bad guys, not the guys who work hard. 

Peace, and sorry for broken English.

Edited by sneaky
  • Like 8

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, sneaky said:

Well what can i say, Karma wasnt friendly with me since very beggining on Osbot. I got quitscamed for 150M. This was painfull, oh believe me... I got hacked when i downloaded that crappy autoclicker, where smart people could say this was my dumb job and i do have pay for it. Yes i do accept that. I do work my ass up for that.

Wolf`s dispute made me realize how unprofessional some people is and provides a conclusion where with all my honor and respect put him self in the bad guys possition by putting blame on me, where claealy with my own eyes i can read - mate i will refund you. No arguing, no other sneaky bullshit. Just a professional act, i do refund unhappy customer.

But look at this, guys who are sneaky and jelous, who wants to get quick money with 0 sweat to put on are doing things which cause problems for people like me who want to get back on their feet.

I do work hard now, i dont blame no one, i dont ask help from no one, i do refund if something went wrong. Please understand this, dear members of OSbot, I came here for business, ill do my business, but please understand before you judge ANYONE on this site, make sure they are bad guys, not the guys who work hard. 

Peace, and sorry for broken English.

Would you like to refund phonys gp to the scammed vitcims or give the acc back to him

28 minutes ago, Chris said:

wgre

Stop being a whiny bitch, clearly he isn't going to be removed from TWC because he scammed a scammer, I will not let him stay on OSBot, unless he pays back phonys scam victims.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

Would you like to refund phonys gp to the scammed vitcims or give the acc back to him

Stop being a whiny bitch, clearly he isn't going to be removed from TWC because he scammed a scammer, I will not let him stay on OSBot, unless he pays back phonys scam victims.

real professional bitch

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

I dont understand you trolling me or what. Phony bought from me account for 10m gp. got banned for botting probably and still the password isnt changed, why people who bought accounts from me for 300-500m are happy and dont complain, this is crazy, and what does that TWC prove about me? 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, sneaky said:

I dont understand you trolling me or what. Phony bought from me account for 10m gp. got banned for botting probably and still the password isnt changed, why people who bought accounts from me for 300-500m are happy and dont complain, this is crazy, and what does that TWC prove about me? 

prove the acc is banned please, pm me the logs between you and phony + login screen for the acc.

Just now, Aroyo said:

This thread went 0 to 100 real quick keep it going lads 

stopped at 69.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

prove the acc is banned please, pm me the logs between you and phony + login screen for the acc.

stopped at 69.

I do know as much as you know, that this dude is trying to use the situation milk me out where all greedy keyboard knights are trying to satisfy their needs. Id love to see more evidence from phony where account is banned and recovered. Where is the logic me recovering 10mil account when i can recover all accounts which i sold for hundreds. Please be real this time guys im tired of this.

Id love to see next wave of greedy guys locking their accounts and asking for refund just becouse they can make dispute. So the account selling system have problems with  have to be solved. Innocent people getting hurt. Nobody cares.

Edited by sneaky
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, sneaky said:

I do know as much as you know, that this dude is trying to use the situation milk me out where all greedy keyboard knights are trying to satisfy their needs. Id love to see more evidence from phony where account is banned and recovered. Where is the logic me recovering 10mil account when i can recover all accounts which i sold for hundreds. Please be real this time guys im tired of this.

I feel sorry for u x

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, sneaky said:

Id love to see next wave of greedy guys locking their accounts and asking for refund just becouse they can make dispute. So the account selling system have problems with  have to be solved. Innocent people getting hurt. Nobody cares.

u can see by the way he types he means this, u got my vouch bro.

• Like 2