banned...

sacredflame

28 minutes ago, Tom said:

The whole 2 day thing is a meme, I've had plenty of high end accounts perm banned instantly, while some are only given 2 days all on different IP's

that's personal/anecdotal experience, though. personally, i've had 3 2-day bans on 2 different accounts. i've gotten 2 day bans, let them expire, then started botting again and gotten more 2 day bans. i havent had a single perm ban on a main since like 2009

20 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

that's personal/anecdotal experience, though. personally, i've had 3 2-day bans on 2 different accounts. i've gotten 2 day bans, let them expire, then started botting again and gotten more 2 day bans. i havent had a single perm ban on a main since like 2009

what kind of bots do you use?

private and more skilling then moneymaking i guess? I was training so i got able to quest to barrowgloves but they banned me :(

35 minutes ago, jller12 said:

what kind of bots do you use?

private and more skilling then moneymaking i guess? I was training so i got able to quest to barrowgloves but they banned me :(

private training scripts, sometimes private moneymaking if i'm testing a script out. no real use in using a moneymaking script on a main account