Excellent Agility

Chris

12 minutes ago, Disboyer said:

Hey Chris,

In Pollnivneac the script doesnt seem to detect the mark of Grace that spaawns on the table in the middle of the course. Do you know if it were possible to add that?

This is the table where marks of graces spawn:

image.png.db3d1d0f21e630a5dceab54b8a16eb1d.png

Can you send me a picture of the action menu when it is on the table?

20 hours ago, Chris said:

Sorry I don't support summer pie boosting

No problem I sorted it anyway, healing at 70% basically made sure it stayed boosted. Just a heads up for everyone, I think they are hot on agility at the moment, genuinely used this for 3 sessions yesterday all running 40 mins each with hour breaks with the aim to slowly bot to 56 agility over a couple of days with tasks in between. All just for Regicide quest because I hate training agility. This morning I've woken up to a 2 day ban. First offence, completely un botted account to my current point. 145 QP, spread of skills. My own fault and responsibility no blame on the bot, I just didn't realise I would've got caught like that with what some people get away with! Bot worked great as well :(

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Disboyer said:

Like I've said before Chris, I love this script and it works well.

But could you make it so that it optional weather you see the GUI or not, because it would be really nice to be able to minimize it to see if people are talking to you.

Please click the name of the script in the UI. In this case the box that says 'Excellent Agility' and it will hide it for you :)

• Like 1

Just bought the script, love it so far. Would you mind adjusting the wilderness course so that the bot clicks on the pipe (after the rock climb) instead of the minimap, and then the pipe? it causes a small delay that looks a little bit strange since players dont normally stop before they get to the pipe, as its only a few tiles away. Thanks! :)

• Like 1

• Token locked this topic