Excellent Agility

Chris

9 hours ago, Chris said:

Please show me your data analysis on bot detection and determining 'bot like' behavior.

lemme spell it out, anything less human like = more bot like

and saying 'hey lemme fix it by removing part of a feature that most people bought this script for' is grand

Edited by tk0
got rid of stuff in quote not related

4 hours ago, tk0 said:

lemme spell it out, anything less human like = more bot like

lol

and saying 'hey lemme fix it by removing part of a feature that most people bought this script for' is grand

implying I would remove it for all courses and not a specific instance is grand

Hey Chris, 2 things I wanted to address that I've seen regarding the Seers course.

1) on the last rooftop (the church) before going down the bot likes to click the minimap to the south and run there before clicking the jump edge, even tho it can just click straight away to the left to jump down. - doesn't do this all the time but i've seen it pretty frequently.

2) I would personally love more camera turning if that were possible to make it more human like. It hardly turns the camera at all over the whole course.

But regardless, it runs very well so have nothing but good things to say about this script!

Edited by Disboyer

12 hours ago, Disboyer said:

Hey Chris, 2 things I wanted to address that I've seen regarding the Seers course.

1) on the last rooftop (the church) before going down the bot likes to click the minimap to the south and run there before clicking the jump edge, even tho it can just click straight away to the left to jump down. - doesn't do this all the time but i've seen it pretty frequently.

2) I would personally love more camera turning if that were possible to make it more human like. It hardly turns the camera at all over the whole course.

But regardless, it runs very well so have nothing but good things to say about this script!

is this in fixed mode no zooming out?

9 hours ago, Chris said:

is this in fixed mode no zooming out?

Yeah this was actually in fixed mode. I tried running it in resizable as well for 2 hours and it doesnt seem to do this there so I guess it doesnt matter too much, i'll just run it in resizable.

Edited by Disboyer
  • Like 1

Is it possible to add an option to select the percentage it eats at as my character is 10 hp and keeps dying in wildy course. Also the bot clicks on the cake straight after clicking on the obstacle resulting in not processing the heal till later on in the course which may be too late as I get stacked out by the skeletons 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Token locked this topic