Excellent Agility

Chris

37 minutes ago, Diablo4788 said:

Sometimes when it jumps to one of the roof tops it floats in the air and doesn't move if you run the bot for like 10 minutes you will find it. I was on Mirror with resizable and the newest client. I thought this agility bot high alched as well?

you shoudnt use resizable with mirror mode.. it has to be fixed mode only

also it does high alch if you set it up properly

Edited by Chris

On 4/13/2020 at 3:05 PM, Chris said:

It does not. Can you tell me more about using this teleport?

• How is it used?
  • Is it a tablet or spellbook entry?
  • What is the spell book action (Case Sensitive)?

Sorry for the late reply. Follows were toggled off for some reason.

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the reply!

It is a spell book teleport in the standard spell book that directly teleports you to the start of the course (seers bank). You can unlock the teleport after completing the Kandarian hard diary

Hey Chris, 

Not sure if it's just me but on the Prif course, there seems to be 2 teleports that the bot has issues with that when it takes, it just logs out right after because it's unable to find the next path. The portal that's right next to the first hole and the very last possible portal. Again, not sure if anybody else has issues, but I've tried it through injection and mirror. 

17 hours ago, Cramerica84 said:

Hey Chris, 

Not sure if it's just me but on the Prif course, there seems to be 2 teleports that the bot has issues with that when it takes, it just logs out right after because it's unable to find the next path. The portal that's right next to the first hole and the very last possible portal. Again, not sure if anybody else has issues, but I've tried it through injection and mirror. 

Will grab a account to find this issue. Please be patient as I finish up my other script testing. Sorry for the issue!

Hey Chris, one of the 2 teleports are fixed for the prif course. I am however still getting the no path after taking the portal right next to the first hole. Here's the last few lines of the log if it'll help ya. Other than this issue the script is flawless! Love it!

[INFO][Bot #1][04/24 04:00:11 AM]: Finished last obstacle animation
[INFO][Bot #1][04/24 04:00:12 AM]: Traveling through portal!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/24 04:00:13 AM]: Running back
[INFO][Bot #1][04/24 04:00:17 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3253, y=6109, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][04/24 04:00:17 AM]: [TRAVEL HANDLER]: FAILED TO REACH DESTINATION FOR PRIFDDINAS
[INFO][Bot #1][04/24 04:00:19 AM]: Terminating script Excellent Agility...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/24 04:00:19 AM]: Script Excellent Agility has exited!

• Heart 1

17 minutes ago, Cramerica84 said:

Hey Chris, one of the 2 teleports are fixed for the prif course. I am however still getting the no path after taking the portal right next to the first hole. Here's the last few lines of the log if it'll help ya. Other than this issue the script is flawless! Love it!

[INFO][Bot #1][04/24 04:00:17 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3253, y=6109, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][04/24 04:00:17 AM]: [TRAVEL HANDLER]: FAILED TO REACH DESTINATION FOR PRIFDDINAS

I have sent you a message on osbot :) 

AGI-3.2:

• Small change to first hole area in PRIFDDINAS course to fix the 'failed to travel area'. Seems like I missed a portal that could spawn there so the area wasnt as big.
2 hours ago, Cramerica84 said:

• Token locked this topic