Islam - Fighting Propaganda with Truth

Team Cape

Just now, gearing said:

i could not care less, when people are defending something this vehemently there is no space for debate, you CAN NOT debate and convince a beleiver:facep:

having the mindset of a 7th century desert bandit will not bring your cause forward LMFAO

He (saw) adopted women's rights 1400 years before America did. Divorce, owning property, owning businesses, and so much more. He had a legal code that still stands to this day and 1.6 billion followers. That's modernity m8.

Just now, Imateamcape said:

This is too easy. Respond to 1 claim I've made or continue 1 argument that you've made and I'll annihilate you again. Bait me, boy. I want it.

"Annihilate you again" You've said nothing of any substance lol. You haven't disproved anything I've said. If you didn't write 10 paragraph replies, I might be more likely to read what you say. :P

Just now, MLK said:

"Annihilate you again" You've said nothing of any substance lol. You haven't disproved anything I've said. If you didn't write 10 paragraph replies, I might be more likely to read what you say. :P

You don't know what I said because you didn't read it. And you just admitted that you didn't read it. I'll shorten it for you: you are wrong. I have provided evidence and you've provided none. GG tho. Good bait needs to at least have a little bit of strawman backing. cmon m8. You're not even trying. 0/10 troll.

Come on guys grow up. I've been studying Islam for the last 12 years of my life; and you're all wrong. They worship eggs; not anything else. Grow up

I've written a guide on how to just interpret this; the correct way. Don't bring in politics.

I've put it in a spoiler so it doesn't spam the page considering I've spent last 20+ minutes writing it on how angry you've all made me with your incorrect info.

I hope I can at least shine some light on how this topic should be treated; alongside how people see whatever they believe on the internet and just post it. Enjoy.

Spoiler

silo-brown-egg.jpg?itok=jtqm4Sas

Edited by Void
  • Like 2

Just now, Imateamcape said:

He (saw) adopted women's rights 1400 years before America did. Divorce, owning property, owning businesses, and so much more. He had a legal code that still stands to this day and 1.6 billion followers. That's modernity m8.

a legal code that is based on God's intuition, a legal code that has not been refurbished in the past 1400years like nothing has changed throughout that time, you are correctly pointing it out:

the majority of the muslim world is stuck somewhere in the 7th century and fails to adapt, hence we have the friction

pray, continue, you amuse me

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

You don't know what I said because you didn't read it. And you just admitted that you didn't read it. I'll shorten it for you: you are wrong. I have provided evidence and you've provided none. GG tho. Good bait needs to at least have a little bit of strawman backing. cmon m8. You're not even trying. 0/10 troll.

Here's a government study which shows 45%+ of terrorism related charges in the UK were by Muslims, when Muslims are only 3% of the total population, can you explain why that's the case?

"The overwhelming majority (97%) of prisoners in custody for terrorism related offences on 31 December 2015 declared they were Muslim."

And 2001 - 2011 it was a total of around 45%

Source: http://researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/CBP-7613/CBP-7613.pdf (Official government study) 

3% of the population represent at least 45% of the terrorism charges. Something has gone horribly wrong lol. Integration is working well.

3 minutes ago, gearing said:

a legal code that is based on God's intuition, a legal code that has not been refurbished in the past 1400years like nothing has changed throughout that time, you are correctly pointing it out:

the majority of the muslim world is stuck somewhere in the 7th century and fails to adapt, hence we have the friction

pray, continue, you amuse me

God's code doesn't need to be refurbished.

Just now, MLK said:

Here's a government study which shows 45%+ of terrorism related charges in the UK were by Muslims, when Muslims are only 3% of the total population, can you explain why that's the case?

"The overwhelming majority (97%) of prisoners in custody for terrorism related offences on 31 December 2015 declared they were Muslim."

And 2001 - 2011 it was a total of around 45%

Source: http://researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/CBP-7613/CBP-7613.pdf (Official government study) 

3% of the population represent at least 45% of the terrorism charges. Something has gone horribly wrong lol. Integration is working well.

Oh great, let's talk more about the social state of Britain. Because that has more to do with Islam than identity politics, culture, or the political state of Britain. :???: You high right now?

13 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

Im sorry but saying this like its a good thing blows my mind, most of that legal code (if you wanna call it that) is so fucked up in todays modern society.

Edit: I am not talking about the divorcing/owning property/ business stand point BTW.

Edited by xLoCo