Islam - Fighting Propaganda with Truth

Team Cape

Just now, Imateamcape said:

You're still changing the subject. Please respond to any of my claims regarding Muhammad (saw)'s life, Islam, or the lives of the companions of the Prophet (saw). Until then, it's game. Someone can close this thread if they want. If you need reminder of how the argument started, please see your initial post and mine. Thanks.

I've just destroyed you lol, what do you mean?

You're finished, when you blame Islamic terrorism on the victims of the attacks, you automatically lose the discussion and show your inside hatred of none Muslims. 

With backward ideologies like that everything you say from now on is completely meaningless.

They say its irrational to fear islam
when it says to kill kafir in the Koran
You aint human unless a muslim man
but trumps the racist with his muslim ban

Hurting our country whenever they can,
 raping our children killing our fam
Theyre 4% of the uks span 
and 90% of the paedo gangs

They hate the west and its clear to see
they hate womens rights and equality
Dont wanna speak up, speak out like me
might get blown up by a refugee

3 minutes ago, MLK said:

I've just destroyed you lol, what do you mean?

You're finished, when you blame Islamic terrorism on the victims of the attacks, you automatically lose the discussion and show your inside hatred of none Muslims. 

With backward ideologies like that everything you say from now on is completely meaningless.

If you need reminding on how this debate started, please try to find the words 'Britain' or 'UK' inside of my original post. Around page 3 or page 4, you decided that you didn't know enough about what you were arguing and changed the subject. Nice try tho.

If you need reminding on how this debate started, please try to find the words 'Britain' or 'UK' inside of my original post. Around page 3 or page 4, you decided that you didn't know enough about what you were arguing and changed the subject. Nice try tho.

You blame Islamic terrorism on the victims.

You're finished lol, you've been exposed as a stereotypical skumbag. 

10 minutes ago, Lewis said:

we love the free pc :)

Wish this has happened before just put out some none-sense posts/topics/threads that gives you a huge gap of where you can farm dem posts xD, Voila your on 100 posts go get dem cash stacks right away at the market section,unfortunately i don't have much or anything to sell lol. This guy probably is broke found him self about to bankrupt so he came up with an idea that would put him on 100 pc to be able to recover most probably a scam quit something that goes round and round.

Edited by PulseImpulse

4 minutes ago, MLK said:

You blame Islamic terrorism on the victims.

You're finished lol, you've been exposed as a stereotypical skumbag. 

Please remind me of that the next time a truck rams into people praying at a mosque.

Also, you still haven't answered anything from my first post. Just take a look at it and actually read it. I'm still waiting.

Also, this thread has reached 100 posts. I think I win at shitposting now.

Please remind me of that the next time a truck rams into people praying at a mosque.

Also, you still haven't answered anything from my first post. Just take a look at it and actually read it. I'm still waiting.

Also, this thread has reached 100 posts. I think I win at shitposting now.

That was a lone incident, a mentally unstable and drunk man. Muslims do attacks like that on an almost daily basis.

You blamed Islamic terrorism on the victims. - You're done lol. You should be on a terrorist watch list with idea like that. <3 

Just now, Realist said:

you guys should watch some Speaker's corner debates - they are very interesting :)

Yeah but it's boring when the atheist wins every time. 

• Saiyan locked this topic