Islam - Fighting Propaganda with Truth

Team Cape

18 minutes ago, MLK said:

I've just destroyed you lol, what do you mean?

You're finished, when you blame Islamic terrorism on the victims of the attacks, you automatically lose the discussion and show your inside hatred of none Muslims. 

With backward ideologies like that everything you say from now on is completely meaningless.

Easy win. If you can't contextualize the scripture, you can't prove any argument you have. I'm done - gg m8, thanks for the easy win and 100 posts.

1 minute ago, Imateamcape said:

Easy win. If you can't contextualize the scripture, you can't prove any argument you have. I'm done - gg m8, thanks for the easy win and 100 posts.

You blamed Islamic terrorism on the victims - Only thing you won is #1 Suspected terrorist awards lmao.

And you haven't said shit since I brought out the real data :D 

Edited by MLK
  • Like 1

Mohammad had sex with a 12yr old girl and married her when she was 9 LOL.

Funny how muslims say "oh but things were different back then girls reached puberty quicker" blah blah

Really? Is it normal for a 40yr old cock to touch a 12yr old? That's why rape is such a big problem in those dirty muzo countries cause they look at girls like property to be owned.

Mohammad = Pedophile

All religion = BS

There is no heaven/hell when you die thats it. And yes your ancestor was a chimp

/thread.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MLK said:

Agreed!

I live in finland and here has been 0 terrorist attacks yet.

I bet now when we are taking those fucking muslims it takes approx 1-2 years and attacks are happening here and we are in news just like the other countrys where those fucktards are doing terrorist attacks

Edited by Mainio

4 minutes ago, insection said:

Mohammad had sex with a 12yr old girl and married her when she was 9 LOL.

Funny how muslims say "oh but things were different back then girls reached puberty quicker" blah blah

Really? Is it normal for a 40yr old cock to touch a 12yr old? That's why rape is such a big problem in those dirty muzo countries cause they look at girls like property to be owned.

Mohammad = Pedophile

All religion = BS

There is no heaven/hell when you die thats it. And yes your ancestor was a chimp

/thread.

Thank you, that's it in a nutshell. 

2 minutes ago, Mainio said:

I live in finland and here has been 0 terrorist attacks yet.

I bet now when we are taking those fucking muslims it takes approx 1-2 years and attacks are happening here also and we are in news just like other countrys where those fucktards blows everything

Yep! Higher the % of Muslims = Higher the % of attacks

But I feel like Finland might be kinda like Poland and not let this happen :) 

The UK and France and etc are way too left wing. 

GG @Imateamcape

Edited by MLK
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PulseImpulse said:

Someone that is 9 years old back then might have been 18 years old now for example. looking at the quran i remember it saying that the universe was created in 7 days he didn't mention 7 light days or 7 lunar days he said 7 days given that the scientist these days estimate the universe age to be of billions of years old, at least this is what i have read. so one day is like a billion years for example.

I can see how you got to that conclusion, but now. We were all on a similar, if not the same calendar by this time. 

• Saiyan locked this topic