Islam - Fighting Propaganda with Truth

Team Cape

1 minute ago, Imateamcape said:

God's code doesn't need to be refurbished.

Oh great, let's talk more about the social state of Britain. Because that has more to do with Islam than identity politics, culture, or the political state of Britain. :???: You high right now?

1 minute ago, xLoCo said:

Im sorry but saying this like its a good thing blows my mind, most of that legal code (if you wanna call it that) is so fucked up in todays modern society.

it is here in black and white

they just act like orthodox jews or amish people, the difference is that the last two groups are isolated, way less numerous and dont give a fuck about outsiders

most of the  muslims must have to fight the cognitive dissonance between the scripture and the experince they get in the real world, then somehow explain it to themselves

good fight

Just now, Imateamcape said:

God's code doesn't need to be refurbished.

Oh great, let's talk more about the social state of Britain. Because that has more to do with Islam than identity politics, culture, or the political state of Britain. :???: You high right now?

See, when faced with facts all you can do is deflect. No substance to your arguments what so ever. In fact, i'm sure you'll try and make Islamic terrorists the victims.

What's a gross over representation of Islamic terrorism in the UK got to do with the social state of Britain? - Nobody is forcing Muslims to blow up childrens concerts and etc, Except maybe some Imams using the Koran to radicalise people. Like I said, the Koran teaches to kill atheists so it's no surprise to me that Muslims are 3% of the UK and 45 - 97% of the terrorists. 

You could do anything you want to me, I'm not going to start killing innocent children. Blaming terrorist attacks on British society is actually disgusting lol.

1 minute ago, MLK said:

See, when faced with facts all you can do is deflect. No substance to your arguments what so ever. In fact, i'm sure you'll try and make Islamic terrorists the victims.

What's a gross over representation of Islamic terrorism in the UK got to do with the social state of Britain? - Nobody is forcing Muslims to blow up childrens concerts and etc, Except maybe some Imams using the Koran to radicalise people. Like I said, the Koran teaches to kill atheists so it's no surprise to me that Muslims are 3% of the UK and 45 - 97% of the terrorists. 

You could do anything you want to me, I'm not going to start killing innocent children. Blaming terrorist attacks on British society is actually disgusting lol.

if you think the uk is 3% muslims, you are gravely mistaken my friend.

1 minute ago, MLK said:

admit it, they have nothing better to do, they are the victims of the system, Britain failed to help these people, so they are acting out of desperation, you are the one OWING them an apology:troll:

welcome to the caliphate of London

2 minutes ago, MLK said:

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. This debate started over Muhammad (saw) and his life. Please stop trying to change the subject.

Just now, gearing said:

admit it, they have nothing better to do, they are the victims of the system, Britain failed to help these people, so they are acting out of desperation, you are the one OWING them an apology:troll:

welcome to the caliphate of London

Yup, you get it lol. :P

Just now, Lewis said:

if you think the uk is 3% muslims, you are gravely mistaken my friend.

I'll happily admit when I'm wrong, you're right, it isn't 3% it's now 4.4%

Although I am talking mostly about Muslim men, I think that's where my 3% is from.

Either way, thanks for pointing that out.

• Saiyan locked this topic