Power Leveling Service Dispute.

Lucki

Ordered 92-99 range last night for 40m from @Sysm his worker @LSDOVE was completing the service for me. Looked up the account this morning to check progress. Defence level was raised from 1 to 2. I contacted sysm this morning to discuss. We have not gotten in contact with lsdove yet but I decided to open the dispute as a precautionary measure. I paid the 40m for the service already.

8c39d5a52115cc401cf3419ce744ac5c.png

5a3966181c9c324b47141979f533f80c.png

8ebeb88ce64bd4ef25751676e766b399.png

2d93495af0eb78eb43edd336840f1541.png

04da09fc29257fc5cc9632546cca1233.png

Edited by Lucki

51 minutes ago, Lucki said:

At The Very Least Approve The Thread.

2 hours ago, Lucki said:

We will have to discuss this among ourselves more as a staff team. This isn't a crystal clear issue. Sysm will have to refund you the value lost of course, but we will have to decide what that is. If @Sysm and you could try to work something out in the meantime that would be great. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jordan said:

We will have to discuss this among ourselves more as a staff team. This isn't a crystal clear issue. Sysm will have to refund you the value lost of course, but we will have to decide what that is. If @Sysm and you could try to work something out in the meantime that would be great. 

ive offered him multiple solutions which he denied,

ive offered to bot a new acc to his old stats (would take over a month) he did has to provide a account with members as this would cost me alot money aswell as resources 

also offered to get him def quested so he has a zerk

and offered the service costs free (40m)

my worker made a honest mistake, he panicked and told me about it he didnt scamquit or did anything bad, straight up good guy.

after him denying this and kinda being a dick about it with me offering valid solutions,

ive been reading back the chats he never mentioned he wanted it to stay 1 def (i know its pretty obvious but still)

after some talking with multiple workers i wanna offer him a sum of 25m 07 gp out of my own pile, and the worker can continue the service or he can get a full refund of the service.

2 def is more of a eye sore then actually ruining a account, hence why i think 25m 07 is fair in this situation. if any of the mods disagree or have another solution please let me know.

- Sysm

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Sysm said:

ive offered him multiple solutions which he denied,

ive offered to bot a new acc to his old stats (would take over a month) he did has to provide a account with members as this would cost me alot money aswell as resources 

also offered to get him def quested so he has a zerk

and offered the service costs free (40m)

my worker made a honest mistake, he panicked and told me about it he didnt scamquit or did anything bad, straight up good guy.

after him denying this and kinda being a dick about it with me offering valid solutions,

ive been reading back the chats he never mentioned he wanted it to stay 1 def (i know its pretty obvious but still)

after some talking with multiple workers i wanna offer him a sum of 25m 07 gp out of my own pile, and the worker can continue the service or he can get a full refund of the service.

2 def is more of a eye sore then actually ruining a account, hence why i think 25m 07 is fair in this situation. if any of the mods disagree or have another solution please let me know.

- Sysm

25m is a laughable amount, literally nothing. What is up with this good guy card you keep playing. So you guys are the good guys and I am the bad guy. When I paid you for 92-99 range I did not sign up for my hard trained account to be power leveled to 2 defence. You do not get any points for not lieing about the fact you trained it to 2 defence the fact you even mention that you could have lied is unnecessary. It is your fault you ruined my account if you want to give me another account then it has to be the exact same stats and the refund is just common sense I dont know why you are holding on to my money having done 0 work just casually ruining my account.

You sunk nearly 350m of cost for me paying for services for that account cannoning it bonds. Obviously it would take resources to replicate it. I am not going to help pay for you to build me a new account because I didnt help you train 1-2defence on an account i paid 92-99 range for. And now you are offering me either 25m when I have already PAID YOU 40M!. or you are offering to give me MY 40M Back? makes no sense.

Edited by Lucki
  • Like 9

After discussing with the staff team, taking into account the value of the account taken off, as well as how botting an account to the same stats isn't a sure thing nor is it time viable, @Sysm you'll need to complete the 92-99 range order, as well as refund @Lucki the 40m he paid for the service, along with an extra 40mil cash to cover the damages.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mio said:

After discussing with the staff team, taking into account the value of the account taken off, as well as how botting an account to the same stats isn't a sure thing nor is it time viable, @Sysm you'll need to complete the 92-99 range order, as well as refund @Lucki the 40m he paid for the service, along with an extra 40mil cash to cover the damages.

So this means he gets free service and ontop another 40m cash ? 

Just now, Maldesto said:

You have to take some responsibility as the service owner for ruining his account. 

i understand that, but asking for 40m + 40m free services thats like 50h+ works seems over the top, please explain why its such a high amount.

as i said before my worker made a honest mistake to punish him with 80m seems way to harsh

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Sysm said:

i understand that, but asking for 40m + 40m free services thats like 50h+ works seems over the top, please explain why its such a high amount.

as i said before my worker made a honest mistake to punish him with 80m seems way to harsh

Sorry as staff we were misunderstanding each other.

Final decision made by me.

80m refund no service

40m refund 99 range 

Lucki can pick.

9 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

80m refund no service

40m refund 99 range 

Lucki can pick.

f73327e1e38e6eff5ee87ec61c82a674.png

he already made that choice,

well i guess my point is irrelevant again a admin, so il pay him the 80m.
please give me 3-4 days to come up with the money so my worker has some time to earn it.

i do not agree with this refund at all personally. but its just the way it is :doge:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

80m refund no service

40m refund 99 range 

Lucki can pick.

I appreciate the first decision more. because I do not think we are on the same page as how grave gaining 2def on my name sake pure is. To me it is no different then essentially botting the service and getting a 2day ban thus halving the value of the account. the account is not worth 80m so a 40m gp compensation valuation does not sit well with me as I had already paid alot in cash for complete services on the account which will no longer be used by me. The only hope for me is to pretty it up and sell it also a difficult road for me not being able to use the market rn. As it stands I do not feel comfortable with just a 80m refund I have invested a lot of time and money into the account and the objective of my account is now defeated. If they are too lazy to complete the service then a gp valuation greater than 80m will be necessary 120-150m.

cc. TBF his verified services was one of the reasons i entrusted him with my account near its end stages I thought my account would be safe and secure

Edited by Lucki
  • Like 1

• Mio locked this topic