Ritchie's Gold farm Journey

Jack Sparrow

Hello, Welcome to my gold farming journey. I'm making this to share my experience and to also try and keep me going as like a journal to write my progress in. 

I will be starting off with 8 p2p accounts and will be currently leveling the currents stats on all of them for the first day.

I am using proxies for each account.

May 6. 

Its currently around 9 pm and will be leveling these 8 accounts with some basic stats and will continue tomorrow with the gold farming stats. 

Profit- $0/-26m

------ 

May 7.

Its now 9 pm again and all 8 accounts have survived and made it to gold farming stats. Will farm gold Tonight for about 2-3 hours, and let them rest and see how it goes tomorrow!

------ 

May 8.

6 in the morning all 8 accounts have survived. Will let them rest all day and go back at it later tonight around 6:30 and let them run for about 4 hours. The profit should be around 8m 

------ 

May 11.

So far only 2 accounts have been banned, but i haven't really had time lately to run the farm efficiently due to work and other irl things going on. 

i'm going to make 2 new accounts today and get them to the gold farming stats again and lightly run the 6 other ones today. i am going to go heavy tomorrow and this weekend. 

I'm also looking to invest into a vps and start suciding some f2p bots just to get a little more income coming in. i have a great method for f2p but just need to get it running. I will have plenty of time this weekend to get it going.

---------

May 14.

i was having a bad trouble with bans lately, i am in profit now with about 30m.

Im going to be remaking 10 accounts , but this time taking it slower hopefully reducing the bans,

i'm also going to be investing in a private script. It will be started later today and hopefully that also reduces the bans.

---------

Since my almost zulrah account got banned , i will be working on a new one again , i should be getting zulrah in around 2 weeks. 

I do know why it got banned and will be avoiding what i did. 

May 14.

I Have not started on the zulrah account yet, i have been quite busy with work and also worrying about this other accounts etc. i will be starting it later today tho.

Edited by Ritchie
  • Like 1