Middlemen suggestions.

Decode

9 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

Exactly, which is why I don't get why you're mad if I charge a fee for a SERVICE.

PS: Just to shut you up a little bit. I don't care about making a few gold pieces off of a middleman trade.

http://prntscr.com/f0phal

Holy shit, are you dumb or something? I'm not saying that you are doing this solely for you.

I'm saying a monopoly is not good for a market. Ever.

2 minutes ago, turkoize said:

TWO CAN PLAY AT THIS DICK MEASURING CONTEST

tJwklai.png

It wasn't meant to be a contest. @Final somehow assumes that I make as little money as he does and NEEDS this forum to survive living with my parents and paying for my noodles to eat. Which is why he thinks I'm doing all of this to make a few gold coins in an online gaming site to pay for said noodles.

1 minute ago, Final said:

Holy shit, are you dumb or something? I'm not saying that you are doing this solely for you.

I'm saying a monopoly is not good for a market. Ever.

It's not a monopoly, though. You keep spitting the same bs over and over and it's getting annoying to read.

Just now, RoomScape said:

It wasn't meant to be a contest. @Final somehow assumes that I make as little money as he does and NEEDS this forum to survive living with my parents and paying for my noodles to eat. Which is why he thinks I'm doing all of this to make a few gold coins in an online gaming site to pay for said noodles.

That wasn't my point, you are a cuck.

A market should have as much freedom as possible for it to grow.

2 minutes ago, turkoize said:

VMM should provide ID end of story IMHO. @Room i was kidding lol

I do think that is a bit much. I personally wouldn't give @Maldesto my photo ID so he can jerk off.

:wub:

That wasn't my point, you are a cuck.

A market should have as much freedom as possible for it to grow.

And how, exactly, is my idea restricting the market from growing?

7 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

I do think that is a bit much. I personally wouldn't give @Maldesto my photo ID so he can jerk off.

:wub:

And how, exactly, is my idea restricting the market from growing?

If you can't piece it together from what I've already posted then just stop bro.

I don't need to post how much I make because I'm not a dipshit, resorting to posting balances, lmfao.

Well done, you outplayed yourself.

• Like 1

If you can't piece it together from what I've already posted then just stop bro.

I don't need to post how much I make because I'm not a dipshit, resorting to posting balances, lmfao.

Well done, you outplayed yourself.

Like I said before, you assume to much.

That's not how much I make, first off. Secondly, all you said was that it's a monopoly that I wanted to control the market or something along those lines. Not much else.

13 minutes ago, Sysm said:

Normal MM:
100+ fb
sponsor+ rank
500+ posts

VMM:
300 or even 500+ fb
lifetime or 100$+ rank
1500+ posts

imo

I don't think you need sponsor to be a regular MM. 

And I don't see the need for posts for VMM?

Edited by RoomScape