What is your favorite anime?

RoomScape

If you don't like anime then why tf did you click on this thread? Not trying to deal with bs so just go do some other stuff besides shit post on my thread. 

My my two all time favorite anime are probably Yu Yu Hakusho and Full Metal Alchemist (brotherhood included). These are the two that really kept me interested the entire time and had a really awesome back story. They're nice, short and to the point without much random filler nonsense. I will always love these two. 

Besides those, I particularly liked Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin and Code Geass. They're all amazing but I still love the above two over almost anything. 

I've obviously seen Naruto, One Piece, Dragonball Z, etc but those are different types of anime that are on going. I like those for the action but he small ones are nice and simple, I don't know. 

You guys have anything you just flat out loved? I'm an action guy so most stuff won't interest me. Blood and random violence isn't interesting either. I like actual fight scenes. Just so crazy to see. 

Narrowing it down to one is unfair :s
Black butler, Darker Than Black, Psycho Pass, Future Diary, K Project, Death Note, Charlotte, any of the Certain X RailGun Series are some nice ones IMO, generally a tad dark but eh.
Getting a howls moving castle half sleeve finished next month hopefully :s 

Edited by Isolate

1 hour ago, Failed4life said:

I really enjoyed Elfen Lied

Reveal hidden contents

poster-thumb-34.jpg

and Deadman Wonderland. Currently watching Boku no Hero Academia season 2

Don't think I've ever seen those. Someone suggested Elfen lied to me but I didn't get past episode 1. 

1 hour ago, Isolate said:

Narrowing it down to one is unfair :s
Black butler, Darker Than Black, Psycho Pass, Future Diary, K Project, Death Note, Charlotte, any of the Certain X RailGun Series are some nice ones IMO, generally a tad dark but eh.
Getting a howls moving castle half sleeve finished next month hopefully :s 

Yeah, I know. I put two but damn man. You listed like a dozen wtf. 

1 hour ago, THS said:

Lmfao you have to put this first.

Just take the L

I have to state the obvious otherwise idiots will act normal and be stupid about it. It's annoying but hey. 

1 hour ago, towelman said:

I watched Pokemon as a kid, is that anime? :think:

Umm I guess? I don't know. Pokémon was ok. I liked the theme song more than the show to be honest. 

58 minutes ago, lizzzerd said:

only thing close to "anime" i've watched was avatar: the last airbender, but I really liked it. Never seen the Kora or whatever one though.

I liked the first avatar more than korra. 

43 minutes ago, jeremyspro2 said:

im not a weeb but ive seen all dbz/ dball episodes

That's the best. I don't like the new dbz super. They're trying to make it more funny than awesome which is disappointing. 

36 minutes ago, Chris said:

oh and HunterXHunter

That was pretty nice. Had some amazing fights. 

5 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

Yeah, I know. I put two but damn man. You listed like a dozen wtf. 

Think i've seen more hours of anime than hours at school, wouldn't say I'm a massive weeb, like if you don't like anime so be it, each to their own, I just find the emotion better when I don't have to have the expectation of a real person faking it.

6 hours ago, Isolate said:

Think i've seen more hours of anime than hours at school, wouldn't say I'm a massive weeb, like if you don't like anime so be it, each to their own, I just find the emotion better when I don't have to have the expectation of a real person faking it.

Lmao that dedication.