KnightRaper [PRIVATE][DMM][DIRECT-GP]

dmmslaver

• 2 weeks later...

On 4/13/2017 at 9:23 PM, Juggles said:

Ill make someone this script for 25m. Pm me if interested 

Now THAT is a scam!

On 4/13/2017 at 10:51 PM, Nate said:

Assumed the dead silence after reading it was a sign :doge:

I didn't forget about you. Doing finals and trying to setup bot farm at same time. I'm not using the coordinates myself, yet. 

39 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

Now THAT is a scam!

I didn't forget about you. Doing finals and trying to setup bot farm at same time. I'm not using the coordinates myself, yet. 

How is that a scam, someone who actually has a reputation for scripting and providing quality offered to make the same exact script for like 2.5% of what you are charging. You provided zero proof of the "anti-detection" methods, you showed that 99 thieving is possible in 17 hours, yippee a woodcutting bot in free-to-play lasts longer than that. This is just another ordinary thieving script.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Somebody said:

How is that a scam, someone who actually has a reputation for scripting and providing quality offered to make the same exact script for like 2.5% of what you are charging. You provided zero proof of the "anti-detection" methods, you showed that 99 thieving is possible in 17 hours, yippee a woodcutting bot in free-to-play lasts longer than that. This is just another ordinary thieving script.

No thieving script can get 99 this fast. How is that not proof of anti detection method? Are you new here? This script is aimed at DMM seasonals, where your bots need to run 24/7 for the first week. No bot can get to 99 this quickly, or profit as much in the same timeframe, because other bots take breaks. This will not miss any thieve ticks, ever. 

My woodcutting bots in F2P also get 99's consistently :) Go spread shitmongering elsewhere, thank you jealous one. 

Edited by dmmslaver

5 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

oh hey same :) i've actually made a few progressive ones.

Try wcing in DMM. Master the teleporting away from other players, so your bots are unkillable. Major bank loot there. Also fun as hell watching maxes try to camp them. 

Edited by dmmslaver