Mule Banned

Funfight

Hey guys, after a day of farming on 2 servers i logged into both of my mules to check what they had gathered for the day  and well.59e73a3db5d7db27aa21948748a2dd51cbdd0b3b.

One of two of my mules was banned. this mule was lvl 30 combat with 7qp and had been created 2 days prior and used for muling without a ban for onefull day before getting banned. As for the account that didnt get banned, ive been using it. as amule for over a month with no problem. this mule is quite a bit older and has many stats on it such as combat woodcutting fishing  firemaking cooking etc. my question for you is when i make my next mule, how should i make it? its fine if i need all of those stats but that'll take a little while to get. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :) 

P.S my friends mule also got banned yesterday and that account had 90 construction / thieving . he as well had 1 day of successful muling on it prior to getting banned.. coincidence?

1 minute ago, Funfight said:

Hey guys, after a day of farming on 2 servers i logged into both of my mules to check what they had gathered for the day  and well.59e73a3db5d7db27aa21948748a2dd51cbdd0b3b.

One of two of my mules was banned. this mule was lvl 30 combat with 7qp and had been created 2 days prior and used for muling without a ban for onefull day before getting banned. As for the account that didnt get banned, ive been using it. as amule for over a month with no problem. this mule is quite a bit older and has many stats on it such as combat woodcutting fishing  firemaking cooking etc. my question for you is when i make my next mule, how should i make it? its fine if i need all of those stats but that'll take a little while to get. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :) 

P.S my friends mule also got banned yesterday and that account had 90 construction / thieving . he as well had 1 day of successful muling on it prior to getting banned.. coincidence?

Is the mule on the same ip address as the account you botted on?

12 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

I've been using a fresh lvl 3 with no skills for the past 7 months and it's still fine ...
Been trading over several hunders mills a day.

damn i got rekt

11 minutes ago, LeBron said:

Out of curiousity, what did the mule get banned for?

Macroing major

Just now, gunjo said:

Also banned today

hmmmm

6 minutes ago, gunjo said:

Also banned today

how old was your account?

4 minutes ago, gunjo said:

Were you using the mirror system though?

I think that this weekend a lot of accounts were flagged and when they come into the office on monday they then ban a load

no i wasn't.. i don't think the mirror mode actually helps.. also been running one mule for over a month on one account without mirror mode 

Edited by Funfight

25 minutes ago, Funfight said:

Sell your gold every night, it's never worth running the risk of an overnight ban. If you decide to risk it, it's on you. As long as your mule isn't level 3, I doubt you'll have any issues. 

• Like 1