Proxy Issues - Proxy Fish

Standing 0vation

So last night I bought (5) SOCKS5 proxies from the ProxyFish website. I've tried creating six new accounts today under the various proxies and all of them get locked within 20mins of completing Tut island.

I create the account using the proxy, I run the account through Tut Island using the proxy, and I bot using the proxy. Why in the hell are my accounts getting locked? Does ProxyFish sell used, already flagged proxies????

I also want to note that zero of my bot email addresses received the confirmation email from the runescape website after creating the account. It's seriously sounds like these proxies are flagged at account creation.

Also, when ProxyFish sent me the proxies, they listed the location of each proxy (Atlanta, GA / New York, NY / etc). When I put the proxy in place and check my IP (whatismyip.com/ whatsmyip.com/ whatismyipaddress.com), it'll tell me I'm in San Diego, CA rather than Boston, MA. The location are never correct.

Any ideas here fellas?

6 minutes ago, Nurvael said:

When will people learn that proxys do absolutely nothing

u w0t

OT: Even though you are using legit emails (lol), that is pretty odd that you aren't even getting the confirmation email. Accounting locking issue aside (have a browse its rampant), that is something different and does make it sound like you're being cucked already.

Edited by THS

15 minutes ago, Nurvael said:

When will people learn that proxys do absolutely nothing

Please explain, do you believe in IP chain banning or been flagged.

Love to hear your views, bit worried if I paid for a proxy like OP and then the accounts been insta banned. Seems like the script or that those IP's been flagged.

1 hour ago, Pennyroyal said:

Love to hear your views, bit worried if I paid for a proxy like OP and then the accounts been insta banned. Seems like the script or that those IP's been flagged.

Nope and nope.

the IP has nothing to do with it. 

13 hours ago, Pennyroyal said:

Jagex doesn't issue bans on basis of IP address

From my personal experience, IP's do matter, a lot.

I'm not saying that Proxy Fish is selling used proxies, which I'm sure of he doesn't. However, a few weeks ago, Jagex has upgraded their anti-marco systems and from my research it appears that IP's located in datacenters are going to get you flagged/banned sooner. My guess is that they started to use MaxMind or similar (Don't quote me on that).

This is 100% statistical data and no random guesses or bias, I had to work my way out the hard way

Note that it's still completely possible to survive through tutorial island/questing and last for a long while even with worst 'flagged' IPs if you design your code right. Try it yourself: Run an account manually, does it get banned? No. Replicate that.

Edited by Abuse
  • Like 4