mining attempt

daamurda

Gonna give mining a shot again, never hit 85 mining before and iv'e been killing rune ore miners.... kinda inspired me to try again lol. So currently im at 42 the account is and will stay lvl 3. Should i just powermine iron ores at the 3 rock spot or is there a better way to do it trying to avoid bans. Any feedback helps espically if ur account make it past 70 cuz mine usually get banged right before 80. if u have a secret method ud like to share u can always pm me =)

• Like 2

Just now, Rohm said:

In my experience i was never able to get account past 50 mining if they were f2p

The only way i can level mining up past 70 is with MLM

i do copper from 1-41 f2p

P2P i do 41-61 iron ore, then at 61 get that d pick and do MLM

GL

This is 1  of many  runite mining accounts

85mine.png

your runite mining account hasnt gained a level in mining since you started mining rune? 

22 minutes ago, daamurda said:

Gonna give mining a shot again, never hit 85 mining before and iv'e been killing rune ore miners.... kinda inspired me to try again lol. So currently im at 42 the account is and will stay lvl 3. Should i just powermine iron ores at the 3 rock spot or is there a better way to do it trying to avoid bans. Any feedback helps espically if ur account make it past 70 cuz mine usually get banged right before 80. if u have a secret method ud like to share u can always pm me =)

try to powermine iron in wildy, it worked for me in f2p