mining attempt

daamurda

F2p from 1-41(varrock west is decent), then p2p and powermine iron to 61(lots of secluded places), then go motherlode. I recently got to 75 pretty quick but I was running other bots on the account and got banned. I really don't think it was the mining that got it banned though. I'd still suggest get to like level 70ish and rest it a little before going for 85.

Edited by Switzzz

On 3/1/2017 at 5:38 AM, Rohm said:

In my experience i was never able to get account past 50 mining if they were f2p

The only way i can level mining up past 70 is with MLM

i do copper from 1-41 f2p

P2P i do 41-61 iron ore, then at 61 get that d pick and do MLM

GL

This is 1  of many  runite mining accounts

85mine.png

Some good info here

Is it really worth it risk/reward wise? I mean you have to spend DAYS of botting mining & risk of getting banned like 5 minutes short of 85. And then I don't believe runite mining is worth that hustle (unless you sell your accounts).

Source - I grinded 85 by hand in f2p back in 2007. Mined runite ores for 2 days and got bored because of pkers, other miners.

Edited by Magerange

On 3/7/2017 at 6:28 PM, Switzzz said:

F2p from 1-41(varrock west is decent), then p2p and powermine iron to 61(lots of secluded places), then go motherlode. I recently got to 75 pretty quick but I was running other bots on the account and got banned. I really don't think it was the mining that got it banned though. I'd still suggest get to like level 70ish and rest it a little before going for 85.

Where would you recommend powermining until 61 at?