IP Flagging: Confirmed

Abuse

Just wanted to say that I have personally confirmed that IP flagging is a thing:

I got my own /22 subnet of IP's (1024 IP's) which is only used by me. Since a few days I've been running my farm and I've noticed a trend that I'm progressively getting more and more bans.

I checked the ban sources and it appears that every day Jagex adds 1-2 of my IP's to their system which then causes my accounts to get locked during tutorial island. Removing those flagged IP's from my rotation solved the locking issue.

Notice the Proxy ID trend:

Mh5iMEe.png

- Abuse

Edited by Abuse
  • Like 8

9 minutes ago, Abuse said:

Just wanted to say that I have personally confirmed that IP flagging is a thing:

I got my own /22 subnet of IP's (1024 IP's) which is only used by me. Since a few days I've been running my farm and I've noticed a trend that I'm progressively getting more and more bans.

I checked the ban sources and it appears that every day Jagex adds 1-2 of my IP's to their system which then causes my accounts to get locked during tutorial island. Removing those flagged IP's from my rotation solved the locking issue.

- Abuse

you should teach me how to gold farm or give me some tips im such a newb :(

44 minutes ago, Funfight said:

Is it possible to use circulate and re use the IP after the account has been run through tut island on a different IP and is not locked? Also, how do VPN's play into this?

Yes, but you have to bot x amount of time after the tutorial island before switching to a different IP.

• Like 2