Info Regarding Locked Accounts

irwtonrs1

2 minutes ago, jackshow said:

No. I'm never helping anybody again, you're all a bunch of salty fucks

I wasn't asking for help, I'm just amused to see what's your reasoning behind "mouse path dont matter bro" logic, since it's completely flawed. But oh well, each to their own.

Edited by David47

3 minutes ago, jackshow said:

...I never said that l0l...

lies.PNG

EDIT:

Just a side note, this guy sounds like someone who'd skin you alive and then wear your skin as a tribute to your greatness

EDIT2:

Now that I think about it, I bet he'd offer u "services" if you asked him nicely ;)

Edited by David47

Just now, David47 said:

Well apparently you've told him something along the lines of "mouse paths dont matter bro". And now the poor bastards wonders why he can't even get 1-5wc haha. Get into chatbox, don't wanna spamm here no more bro.

You're autistic. You can't take somebody else's words and place them in my mouth

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Orange said:

shout out to all the kids with autism posting on this thread

lmaoooooooo!!!

lol'd irl so hard

11 minutes ago, David47 said:

Well apparently you've told him something along the lines of "mouse paths dont matter bro". And now the poor bastards wonders why he can't even get 1-5wc haha. Get into chatbox, don't wanna spamm here no more bro.

Now, to address your incompetence.

1) You're reading my last post and taking it completely out of context. You have no idea what that video was about, and you never will. I hope Jack deletes that video asap. That comment was strictly for Jackshow and only he'll understand it. As far as his logic for "mouse paths" goes, it's legit and makes a ton of sense.

2) I don't bot RS b/c I'm a full time student

3) We all know you're jelly of Jack. He's probably making more money than you, your mother, your father, and all of your inbred siblings combined.

-------------------------------------------------

As for the problem that is "locked accounts"

Has anyone tried making an account by hand on their home IP, and then botting?

What if their BotWatch is now strictly scrutinizing tut island?

Just a theory, take it with a grain of salt... 

3 minutes ago, akssnipe said:

lmaoooooooo!!!

lol'd irl so hard

Now, to address your incompetence.

1) You're reading my last post and taking it completely out of context. You have no idea what that video was about, and you never will. I hope Jack deletes that video asap. That comment was strictly for Jackshow and only he'll understand it. As far as his logic for "mouse paths" goes, it's legit and makes a ton of sense.

2) I don't bot RS b/c I'm a full time student

3) We all know you're jelly of Jack. He's probably making more money than you, your mother, your father, and all of your inbred siblings combined.

-------------------------------------------------

As for the problem that is "locked accounts"

Has anyone tried making an account by hand on their home IP, and then botting?

What if their BotWatch is now strictly scrutinizing tut island?

Just a theory, take it with a grain of salt... 

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/9e36/d626c261e4c13496b3fce513317e4b6df6ee.pdf

I doubt you have even 10% of the brainpower required to comprehend the article, but I might aswell put it out there for you to see why you have no idea what you're talking about.

And since you've mentioned you're a full time student, I'm guessing it must be art history, since apparently you never heard of variance and deviation, and don't even get me started on anything more complicated.

1 minute ago, David47 said:

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/9e36/d626c261e4c13496b3fce513317e4b6df6ee.pdf

I doubt you have even 10% of the brainpower required to comprehend the article, but I might aswell put it out there for you to see why you have no idea what you're talking about.

And since you've mentioned you're a full time student, I'm guessing it must be art history, since apparently you never heard of variance and deviation, and don't even get me started on anything more complicated.

Actually, I've always sucked at art and history, so that's the last thing I'd major in. 

As for the article, I cba to read it, so why don't you explain it to me since you seem to be an expert on variance and deviation.

Side note: Your remark about brainpower is idiotic on so many levels and demonstrates your incompetence.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, akssnipe said:

The video is deleted, yeah. Er, privated, sorry. As for mouse paths, just leave it be, the only way they'll understand is if you or I tell them what I said /// what you asked

Just now, akssnipe said:

Actually, I've always sucked at art and history, so that's the last thing I'd major in. 

As for the article, I cba to read it, so why don't you explain it to me since you seem to be an expert on variance and deviation.

Side note: Your remark about brainpower is idiotic on so many levels and demonstrates your incompetence.

I'll go slow any easy on you, but even then I doubt you'll understand:

You can't generate randomness with a computer. Anything generated by a computer will inherently have a certain algorithm behind it. Now, it only depends on how good the maker of the program is - that's the only difference it makes between taking 1 hour for botwatch to spot you or 100 hours. But sooner or later, you will be spotted. Be it clickmap, mousepath or analysis of playing time - over time data will form a perfect pattern, which will get you busted.