Looking for any account as long as it is good & safe to purchase!

Nimano

Greetings,

I am looking to purchase any account that is 100% safe to purchase. Only trusted sellers, I do not want to get scammed again and I will take every step necessary to make sure that I will not get scammed.

I want the account to be decent overall. The budget can be stretched, it all depends. Kindly be as specific as possible.

I also have Skype if necessary. Inform me of your Skype-Name and I can add you if you wish.

Thank You!

EDIT: I am not really looking for maxed accounts. I just want one that I can enjoy leveling. I am mostly into Pure/Void Pure/G-Maulers and such. But I am fine with anything as long as it is 100% safe to purchase as well as that it is not pricey.

So in short: Very safe to purchase and not get ripped off.

Edited by Nimano

Got a pretty mid tier main/starter zerker. Not most trusted on forums here but anyways it has addy gloves+ quested defence and mm done. https://gyazo.com/2c9f88733a6471eaeb37545fdb25bf3e 90 qp. Can quest def for zerker if you want. I totally understand if you are not willing to do this in terms of trust but if you are interested hmu on pm's or skype adnanesen_osbot

6 minutes ago, Pogba said:

When you say stretched, how far? I got a maxed for sale.

I cannot say for sure. It really depends. Kindly send me a screenshot of the stats along with the price you have in mind for it.

Thank You!

4 minutes ago, Zerker said:

My skype: Zerkerosb

I will check these threads out right away.

Thank You!

2 minutes ago, AdnaneSen said:

Got a pretty mid tier main/starter zerker. Not most trusted on forums here but anyways it has addy gloves+ quested defence and mm done. https://gyazo.com/2c9f88733a6471eaeb37545fdb25bf3e 90 qp. Can quest def for zerker if you want. I totally understand if you are not willing to do this in terms of trust but if you are interested hmu on pm's or skype adnanesen_osbot

Thank You for the offer.

My apologies, I do not plan on taking any risks when it comes to reliability. I really apologize.

1 minute ago, MAMU 31CM said:

Please do trade with the help of a trusted middleman. Getting screwed over 80$ stinks

Yes, most definitely! That was the plan all along unless the seller, themselves, would allow me to fully claim the account first.

It sure does stink, a whole lot. Not to sit & cry over $80, but it seriously does hurt.

Thank You very much!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nimano said:

I cannot say for sure. It really depends. Kindly send me a screenshot of the stats along with the price you have in mind for it.

Thank You!

I will check these threads out right away.

Thank You!

Thank You for the offer.

My apologies, I do not plan on taking any risks when it comes to reliability. I really apologize.

Yes, most definitely! That was the plan all along unless the seller, themselves, would allow me to fully claim the account first.

It sure does stink, a whole lot. Not to sit & cry over $80, but it seriously does hurt.

Thank You very much!

I can MM this for you for free, add me on skype :ironndead@gmail.com ,if needed ;) btw if u will say ur budget i can pretty much say what u can get for it

13 minutes ago, Nimano said:

Greetings,

I am looking to purchase any account that is 100% safe to purchase. Only trusted sellers, I do not want to get scammed again and I will take every step necessary to make sure that I will not get scammed.

I want the account to be decent overall. The budget can be stretched, it all depends. Kindly be as specific as possible.

I also have Skype if necessary. Inform me of your Skype-Name and I can add you if you wish.

Thank You!

only trusted users + non reg emails gl, if you want a pure, i can create it for you

11 minutes ago, drapi said:

I can MM this for you for free, add me on skype :ironndead@gmail.com ,if needed ;) btw if u will say ur budget i can pretty much say what u can get for it

I shall keep you in mind.

Thank You!

10 minutes ago, gearing said:

only trusted users + non reg emails gl, if you want a pure, i can create it for you

Please be as specific as possible. Do you happen to have Skype? If not, do you mind sending me a message with specific details of what it is that you are offering?

Thank You!

10 minutes ago, Pogba said:

That is a very insane account! As much as I like it, I will have to pass on it. I am not directly looking for a maxed account. Just an overall decent one. An account that I can enjoy leveling to actually enjoy the game.

But thank you, really!

6 minutes ago, Aggre said:

Feel free to click my shop in my signature, I've sold numerous accounts on here and everyone can vouch for me :)

My skype = aggre.osbot

I shall definitely check your shop out! I shall also add you on Skype.

Thank You!

1 minute ago, uta said:

Check out @zerker and @decode

Do you mind linking their profiles/threads to me? As far as I remember, Decode was a Forum Moderator?

Thank You!

1 minute ago, Nimano said:

I shall keep you in mind.

Thank You!

Please be as specific as possible. Do you happen to have Skype? If not, do you mind sending me a message with specific details of what it is that you are offering?

Thank You!

That is a very insane account! As much as I like it, I will have to pass on it. I am not directly looking for a maxed account. Just an overall decent one. An account that I can enjoy leveling to actually enjoy the game.

But thank you, really!

I shall definitely check your shop out! I shall also add you on Skype.

Thank You!

in the signature there is a huge a skype button:D

Edited by gearing