[V4]Xylate's Farm Progress & Updates

Xylate

Completely restarted.

Goal of my new system is to have complete automation from task assignments, server deployment, muling and the list goes on.

February 11th-14th

-Loading servers, accounts, tasks(scripts)

-Event System

--Added Server Setup event, checks every hour in my database for a new server, if there is one, its setup automatically and ready for botting in ~10-15 minutes

-Added input for basic administrative commands(more so for stats/data)

-Added ScriptUpdateEvent which checks my FTP server for any script updates as well as osbot updates, if theirs a script update that effects any running clients, they are stopped and restarted. if there is an osbot update, accounts are logged, clients are destroyed, OSBot is redownloaded and then a server reboot is initiated.

February 10th

-Started to work on the base of my application

Screenshots

Server Setup Event in action

rea8czk.png

Thanks to;

@Token

@Explv

@LoudPacks

Edited by Xylate
  • Like 3

Interesting read;

got any direction / tips you could link me in a PM for documentation on setting this kind of stuff up?

If you're not comfortable sharing this / want me to search/google on my own; I completely understand that; would just be nice to have some sort of guidance from someone with experience in the field :D

Interesting read;

got any direction / tips you could link me in a PM for documentation on setting this kind of stuff up?

If you're not comfortable sharing this / want me to search/google on my own; I completely understand that; would just be nice to have some sort of guidance from someone with experience in the field happy.png

Add my Skype(live:df35eb156895edd9), I can direct you in a few different directions of setting something like this up in several different ways.

Good luck happy.png

good luck bro

Thanks

Edited by Rick

• Saiyan locked this topic