Login limit exceeded?

k9thebeast

Hey guys,

for some odd reason when I try to login two accounts (start two clients via cli - about 20 seconds apart) I guess the error "Too many logins from your address.."

https://gyazo.com/6b7937bb23fda2f37a5f6c79f2c42bd0

I am currently on mac os. If I remeber there was some fix to set the random.dat in ur jagex cache to read only? Anyone know?

Hoping there may be a fix for this as I know for when I've used another competitor I've never encountered this issue.

It's fine if you're using multiple worlds but if they try and log into the same world, they'll be hit with that message. Is a bit of a pain when I'm in the process of running 100 accs + and could be using 5 accs/proxy but I'm having to use 1/proxy. :(

Alek pls <3

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2017 at 5:13 AM, HeyImJamie said:

Is there a way to do this automatically?

If this actually works, you could write a program that monitors running processes and each time a new rs related process spawns you could modify the contents of the random.dat file. It would be a fair amount of work tho and would need to be done in C or a .NET language (for windows) I assume. Not sure if you can do that in java.

Edited by LoudPacks