クリス Private Script Shop [Experienced Script Developer] [Quick & Easy Service Guaranteed]

Chris

Please read this topic before viewing my thread.

Please DO NOT post on my thread unless you are requesting a script or posting your vouches. Posts will be reported as spam.

Music to listen to while you view the thread. Link

I will not accept requests of the following:

• Dicing requests, Gambling requests, Games of Chance, etc
  • Tutorial Island
  • Merchant scripts
  • Zulrah, or Similar Bossing scripts
  • Fully automated projects [Automated muling(server connection based), Account replacement, etc.] Please speak to @Eagle Scripts for this.
  • Wilderness looters
  • Raids
  • Chambers of xeric, or similar content
  • Fight Caves, Inferno.
  • Advertising Bots

Note

I get multiple notifications a day. Simply message me again if I have missed your message.

Check Comments & Feedback for vouches!

Payment Options

• Paypal*
  • BTC/ETH/LTC
  • 07 RSGP

*Note: Only applicable if I request this payment method.

Support

• All bugs will be fixed for FREE during the initial 5 months after purchase. After the initial 5 months, small bug fixing fees may apply.
  • Any upgrades to a script will cost you after a service has been done.
  • Bug support can take up to 72 Hours unless I am busy. You will be told of any delay as long as you are on one of my contacts below.

Terms of Service

• You will provide an account to complete the service.
  • You will pay before I start the service.
  • I am not responsible for any bans during or after the service.
  • You will not redistribute the source unless I give the approval. (Jar, decompiled jar, etc. to ANYONE)
  • If given the approval to send sourcing to another scripter, this T.O.S will be voided and our agreement is finished. A small transfer fee will apply, unless I void.
  • Being caught redistributing the source will cease any contract with me with no refund.
  • I have the right to cancel the service at ANY TIME (I do not have to give you a reason). If a cancellation occurs, you will be refunded fully.
  • I am not responsible for adding more features after agreeing to the original contract with the set features in place YOU MUST PURCHASE THE EXTRA ADDITIONS. It is your responsibility as the customer to provide all the necessary features and requirements.

Request Form

Request Description: 
Payment Method(s) that you can provide: 
Timeframe: 

Additional Notes from me: I am not responsible for knowing how your method works. When sending the request form, please state in full detail how the script should function. Otherwise if I misinterpret the functionality and you want changes you will have to provide additional fees. *See last line Terms of Service*

Contact

Edited by Chris
Updated Thread: request changes
  • Like 6
  • Heart 1

• Chris changed the title to C ★ Private Script Shop ★
  • Chris changed the title to C ★ Private Script Shop ★

vouch for this man! made me a script in literally 12 hours from payment (paid him at 2am his time and was finished at 2pm the next day). There was an issue with pathing (my fault) and he fixed it and sent an update within 20 minutes.

Also it was only 50m (was quoted for 100m+ from everyone else) and I gave him an extra 10 just because his service was great. Deserves more business, vouch!!!

• Chris changed the title to C Private Script Shop [Experienced Script Developer] [Standard Muling Support] [CLI Script Support] [Lifetime Bug Support]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chris changed the title to クリス Private Script Shop [Experienced Script Developer] [Quick & Easy Service Guaranteed]