クリス Private Script Shop [Experienced Script Developer] [Quick & Easy Service Guaranteed]

Chris

• Chris changed the title to クリス Private Script Shop [Experienced Script Developer] [Grand-Exchange Support] [Command Line Interface Support] [Antiban Functionality Support]
  • 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, GCee said:

Does you make scripts and sell the same one to other people? Or do people ask for unique stuff to try and avoid bans?

I create scripts with requested features yes. It is not allowed per the Private Script Sales warning to sell multiple instances of the same script (3+ copies) (e.g Selling same cow killer to 5 people in a 'auth' like system). 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/8/2017 at 12:20 AM, Chris said:

Terms of Service

• You will provide an account to complete the service.
  • You will pay before I start the service.
  • I am not responsible for any bans during or after the service.
  • You will not redistribute the source unless I give the approval. (Jar, decompiled jar, etc. to ANYONE)
  • If given the approval to send sourcing to another scripter, this T.O.S will be voided and our agreement is finished. A small transfer fee will apply, unless I void.
  • Being caught redistributing the source will cease any contract with me with no refund.
  • I have the right to cancel the service at ANY TIME (I do not have to give you a reason). If a cancellation occurs, you will be refunded fully.
  • I am not responsible for adding more features after agreeing to the original contract with the set features in place YOU MUST PURCHASE THE EXTRA ADDITIONS. It is your responsibility as the customer to provide all the necessary features and requirements.

i agree with his tos 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 1/8/2017 at 5:20 AM, Chris said:

Terms of Service

• You will provide an account to complete the service.
  • You will pay before I start the service.
  • I am not responsible for any bans during or after the service.
  • You will not redistribute the source unless I give the approval. (Jar, decompiled jar, etc. to ANYONE)
  • If given the approval to send sourcing to another scripter, this T.O.S will be voided and our agreement is finished. A small transfer fee will apply, unless I void.
  • Being caught redistributing the source will cease any contract with me with no refund.
  • I have the right to cancel the service at ANY TIME (I do not have to give you a reason). If a cancellation occurs, you will be refunded fully.
  • I am not responsible for adding more features after agreeing to the original contract with the set features in place YOU MUST PURCHASE THE EXTRA ADDITIONS. It is your responsibility as the customer to provide all the necessary features and requirements.

I agree

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chris changed the title to クリス Private Script Shop [Experienced Script Developer] [Quick & Easy Service Guaranteed]