Unable To Purchase Scripts

Numba1bot

Hey, I just renewed my VIP after a long time of not being a VIP member and I was able to do that fine, but now when I go ahead and try purchasing any scripts, when I hit the Confirm My Order button it goes to load paypal, but instead of me being able to log into my paypal / input card details I get a paypal error saying this Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

After removing this bit from the paypal url #/checkout/genericError?code=GENERIC_ERROR I get sent to the screen to continue, but after hitting continue I get the following message.

https://gyazo.com/862de53569d05b9783555b0aaa75d178

Any time frame as to when this will be fixed? Looking to buy some script's lol

Hoping they update us with some info soon. Kind of surprised it is taking this long for a fix / even a reply. Seeing as of right now no one is able to buy scripts or renew vip. Which I would imagine is their main source of income.

Edited by Numba1bot

Hey, I just renewed my VIP after a long time of not being a VIP member and I was able to do that fine, but now when I go ahead and try purchasing any scripts, when I hit the Confirm My Order button it goes to load paypal, but instead of me being able to log into my paypal / input card details I get a paypal error saying this Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

After removing this bit from the paypal url #/checkout/genericError?code=GENERIC_ERROR I get sent to the screen to continue, but after hitting continue I get the following message.

https://gyazo.com/862de53569d05b9783555b0aaa75d178

Can't seem to purchase VIP or any script, please help

Any time frame as to when this will be fixed? Looking to buy some script's lol

Hoping they update us with some info soon. Kind of surprised it is taking this long for a fix / even a reply. Seeing as of right now no one is able to buy scripts or renew vip. Which I would imagine is their main source of income.

I have this issue as well, just signed up trying to buy scripts and can't. Paypal says merchant cannot accept payment?

The paypal issue seems to be resolved now.