He should be TWC

Nike

Maybe because hes not bitching about other people like you do. He does not deserve the TWC and hes working his ass off to get everything sorted out. 

I refunded the guy the same day so you can fuck off sir

Everything was resolved immediatly so I don't see any reason to keep him in TWC at the moment.

So forum rules change on a person to person basis? Sounds fair

• Like 3

My skype being hacked and me being twc? No that's it

You probably weren't as cooperative and you probably have caused problems, judging by this thread here, and also others. I assume Sahand was cooperative and did everything to make sure he was no longer hacked.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/75944-scam-report-nike/

Looks like you were extremely uncooperative.

queJBwt.gif

• Like 1

Since I work for Sahand I will come off as biased, but hear me out.

Me and Sahand + another dude have worked really hard the last 24hr to crack down what happend to his skype. He have taken every precaution there is to make sure that this never happens again. We discovered that his skype got compromised pretty early on, while the hacker unfortunately scammed one unlucky dude. It could've ended so so much worse. 

Shit happens and unfortunately there is people out there that put down tremendously of effort to ruin for others and Sahand had to take the consequences for it. I don't believe that Sahand deserves to be in TWC. He have worked very hard to be where he is today. I've never seen anyone put down the ridiculous amount of hours to keep everything rolling. He's a really good guy and I believe that the least we can do is to trust him so he can continue doing services for you guys. 

With kind regards,

Sauron

• Like 1

You probably weren't as cooperative and you probably have caused problems, judging by this thread here, and also others. I assume Sahand was cooperative and did everything to make sure he was no longer hacked.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/75944-scam-report-nike/

Looks like you were extremely uncooperative.

queJBwt.gif

That's not even case I was talking about, but K 

Honestly I don't care at all, but find it stupid that mods (mald) can make up rules as they choose 

That's not even case I was talking about, but K 

Honestly I don't care at all, but find it stupid that mods (mald) can make up rules as they choose 

It's a business, not a democracy. At the end of the day the business will do whatever they think is best for their users. If they believed keeping you in TWC longer was safer for their users then they reserve every right to do that. 

Doesn't matter if the shit got compromised; point is he is back and secure. He also forwarded all orders via his Forum acc (he knew was secure), representing he knows the faults. I'm pretty sure he's also completely repaying the ironman person for his goods and getting them back which is awesome - and I've also seen first hand him willing to put in extra hours for anything he feels short of his high expectations (eh hum @spiderman gonna finish my order l0l? :/

Support Sahand - he resolved it and even prioritised his customers safety over his own - by deliberately delaying orders to ensure a safe return to his account - and furthermore WILLING to make those hours back - entirely under his own discretion.

I don't believe he should be TWC as he's a trustworthy person.

Thanks.

• Like 1