[Gold Farm Goal] 15-20b in 2017

Juggles

Fukin rip ur doing the same thing as me.

I love seeing the successes though, I never want to brag about what I do since it might give it away (I'm paranoid and like my income). But the moneys there for anyone really, playing it careful and not biting off more than you can handle is the key. From that point you gotta start moving into automation, treat it like working an actual job for a actual rate.

I love telling people in the same position as me that I'm making more than them working 20-30 hrs a week by doing 2 hours of shit a day at most.

Look forward to seeing how you go man. Keep hu$tlin

Edited by THS

Fukin rip ur doing the same thing as me.

I love seeing the successes though, I never want to brag about what I do since it might give it away (I'm paranoid and like my income). But the moneys there for anyone really, playing it careful and not biting off more than you can handle is the key. From that point you gotta start moving into automation, treat it like working an actual job for a actual rate.

I love telling people in the same position as me that I'm making more than them working 20-30 hrs a week by doing 2 hours of shit a day at most.

Look forward to seeing how you go man. Keep hu$tlin

You can get 2 hours of work a day reduced to 2 minutes by making it all automated :p

I make ~40-50m/day and only spend 2 minutes on it a day.

The only times I spend more time is when my accounts are banned and I type the new info into the CLI. Takes me -10 minutes to do that.

I put a lot of hours into it to make it work 100% and automated. It has paid in the long run bc I don't have to spend any time now making money

Edited by Juggles
  • Like 2

You can get 2 hours of work a day reduced to 2 minutes by making it all automated :p

I make ~40-50m/day and only spend 2 minutes on it a day.

The only times I spend more time is when my accounts are banned and I type the new info into the CLI. Takes me -10 minutes to do that.

I put a lot of hours into it to make it work 100% and automated. It has paid in the long run bc I don't have to spend any time now making money

This. This I support cash.png