[Gold Farm Goal] 15-20b in 2017

Juggles

Just now, guywithlsd said:

yah, really intresting about that account creator thing , now days you can't last too long no matter what. 

how complicated thing like this could be and what price should be consideret minimum for script like that? what you do about captcha?

and 100acc. so i could imagine atleast 5 different methods? so thats 5 different account types with quests and such..how you handle that much work? even if you automate core things..thats still soo much work.

Everything is automated. 

I don't touch the accounts at all. 

Just start with CLI and it goes and does its thing. 

I have 4 fully automated farms. 

Basically just copy the same code into each script and the only thing you add is the gold farming method itself. Everything else is the same in each script ( trading mules, getting 7QP, getting Bond, etc)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Everything is automated. 

Basically just copy the same code into each script and the only thing you add is the gold farming method itself. Everything else is the same in each script ( trading mules, getting 7QP, getting Bond, etc)

I can't imagine profit, if you run this automated, it means it's something that does not require much stats or quests or other req. and those methods are fast banned ones..so it's like, low profit but huge mass pays off at the end? just because of big number of accounts?

2 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

I can't imagine profit, if you run this automated, it means it's something that does not require much stats or quests or other req. and those methods are fast banned ones..so it's like, low profit but huge mass pays off at the end? just because of big number of accounts?

I don't get banned often. Maybe once every week or 2 weeks. 

I have an automated flax spinner and my accounts last over a week Atleast 24/7 before banned. 

You can bot successfully without bans. Private scripts > 

Edited by Juggles

11 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Everything is automated. 

Do you find that members makes your account last longer ?