vaccines cause autism

zyzzbra

cant tell if meme or serious

Serious.

As someone whose been around autistic children, it isn't funny it's distasteful and shitty.

Growing up my best friends sister was autistic constantly dealing with her daily struggles; to add to this you have the general public who doesn't know how to handle the shit and you get a clusterfuck of shit.

Joking about it isn't funny the challenges I've seen a little girl face simply because her brain is wired differently confounds me.

OK autism is funny, now go make fun of  a 3 year old who can't speak because he is on the spectrum even though he tries extremely hard to form words.

• Like 2

Wtf is the point of this whole post?

To garner attention because we live in an era in which everyone is trying to produce "lols" even though they are providing mediocre shallow content; he ironically adds in the South Park clip which is known satire towards modern America so it does nothing in his favor.

• Like 1

To garner attention because we live in an era in which everyone is trying to produce "lols" even though they are providing mediocre shallow content; he ironically adds in the South Park clip which is known satire towards modern America so it does nothing in his favor.

can you simplify what youre trying to say? i have autism and dont understand