when im not cba anymore

Muffins

the bottom page is bugged,   currently 27 people in chatbox, just because you're not CBA anymore doesnt mean that the chatbox will have less people in it

198154b4592f54b638c4b464e3e63ae5.png

can you please stop harassing my posts i have a mental deficiency and I don't appreciate being harassed online because it hurts my feeling. If you continue i will have to report you to the staff of this website.

O__O

can you please stop harassing my posts i have a mental deficiency and I don't appreciate being harassed online because it hurts my feeling. If you continue i will have to report you to the staff of this website.

O__O

He is not harassing you though. At no point is he insulting you, he is simply stating that the chat box is bugged and there are more people than what you thought there were.

• Like 1

He is not harassing you though. At no point is he insulting you, he is simply stating that the chat box is bugged and there are more people than what you thought there were.

Damn i actually have to agree with apple on this one

O__O

Do you even know what harassment is :???:

*side note, might wanna fix the green name in your sig*

• Like 1

it was sarcasm

Damn i actually have to agree with apple on this one

Do you even know what harassment is emote32342.png

*side note, might wanna fix the green name in your sig*

it's always been green

• Like 1

Muffins deserves CBA back, he brings sunshine to my day and plenty others!! HE'S A BLESSING TO THIS COMMUNITY! <3 Hope one day theres a 'block chatbox chat' like there is 'ignore private messages' so people who can't handle the brotherly love don't have to participate !

Kittens though really went out of his way to have you demoted =/ it was all fun and games that's the confusing part, if you truly felt harassed or offended it would of all been stopped? You played along just like everyone else! Thought we were grown men having fun lol.

BOGUS DEMOTION MAKE CHATBOX GREAT AGAIN! #Muffins4CBA

• Like 1